FFXIV Download Issue (Forum)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » FFXIV Download Issue (Forum)
FFXIV Download Issue (Forum)
By Izey 2010-09-11 20:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

So once again! Niether of my Desktops can run FFXIV.... but my shitty laptops can >_>
I even updated to Windows 7, updated my drivers (To my knowledge) I wen't through all of em and I keep getting the message "Couldnt not find any new info... blah blah... Drivers are up to date."

***Please keep in mind, I'm trying to run the Client... not the Game, but the Downloader... meaning that even if the computer didn't meet the requirements... it should still let me atleast download the game and let me fail then >_>

(((((System: Sony VGC-RB60G))))
Exceptions, has 500gb Hardrive, and 2gb of Memory, all else is stock.
The following occurs: I install the client... a short cut on my desktop pops up... I click it and get this....

If you have any suggestions please let me know, I've been researching for days trying to figure out a way to make this run... I got 3 pre-ordered FFXIV's CE, so I wan't to make sure I know what the problem is and fix it... before Sept.22 =\

Thanks in advance... and once again sorry for the bother.
>.<

By Izey 2010-09-11 20:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and here is the message in the box...

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ffxivboot.exe
Application Version: 0.9.1.0
Application Timestamp: 4c24bc27
Fault Module Name: ffxivboot.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.9.1.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4c24bc27
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0056a705
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
By Izey 2010-09-11 20:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Izey said:
So once again! Niether of my Desktops can run FFXIV.... but my shitty laptops can >_>
I even updated to Windows 7, updated my drivers (To my knowledge) I wen't through all of em and I keep getting the message "Couldnt not find any new info... blah blah... Drivers are up to date."

***Please keep in mind, I'm trying to run the Client... not the Game, but the Downloader... meaning that even if the computer didn't meet the requirements... it should still let me atleast download the game and let me fail then >_>

The following occurs: I install the client... a short cut on my desktop pops up... I click it and get this....

If you have any suggestions please let me know, I've been researching for days trying to figure out a way to make this run... I got 3 pre-ordered FFXIV's CE, so I wan't to make sure I know what the problem is and fix it... before Sept.22 =\

>.<

System:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11035620#specifications
By Izey 2010-09-11 20:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Izey said:
Izey said:

>.<

System:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11035620#specifications