Forum » FFXI » NMs » Brooder
Brooder
 Caitsith.Enygma
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-09-07 18:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats an extremely rare case, ive never heard of anyone outside of that 1 occasion(which i haven't personally seen proof of it), including myself that it has happened to.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2010-09-07 18:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

0/16, This is a simply horrible nm, to make matters worse it's hard to find the tod at the start of your camping session, at least on cerberus, because this nm is being camped around the clock 24/7. Seriously, if you check every 5 minutes to see if it is up, chances are that within those 5 minutes someone popped it and is killing it and you wouldn't have any clue as to it having done so. I mean, I'm not saying it's impossible to find its tod or get to it in time, but I mean man...everyone is after it QQ.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lithical
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lithical 2010-09-07 20:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen a screenshot of a friend GMing someone he didn't like for sake of it, for pinning ruthven. GM condoned it and cited a KV pin being in the game for a long time as being legitimate and something they won't take action on.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-09-07 20:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
0/16, This is a simply horrible nm, to make matters worse it's hard to find the tod at the start of your camping session, at least on cerberus, because this nm is being camped around the clock 24/7. Seriously, if you check every 5 minutes to see if it is up, chances are that within those 5 minutes someone popped it and is killing it and you wouldn't have any clue as to it having done so. I mean, I'm not saying it's impossible to find its tod or get to it in time, but I mean man...everyone is after it QQ.

This is why I pretty much gave up on it for now, too many people going for it.