Forum » FFXIV » General » Unable to log into XIV :(
Unable to log into XIV :(
 Lakshmi.Ricco
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-05 01:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I was in the group that SE picked on July 13 to do the closed beta i havent played 14 in a couple of weeks and now all of a sudden after I update i get this ***that I don't have a valid service account and that I need to add or reactivate a service account from the SE Account Management system. I added my account but it still wont let me on anyone have this problem or know how i can fix this?
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-05 01:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a maintenance tonight for 2 hours iirc, so if you've added the service account as you were instructed in the email SE should have sent you, then you should be good to go. Just try it again a bit later and if that doesn't work, double-check that you've set everything up correctly.
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-05 01:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well thats the thing I don't have an email from SE about this I put in all my info and then when I go to activate account it wants me to put in a code... I dont have a damn code lol and I can't log into the site for beta testers anymore cause of this stupid crap -_- https://dev-na.ffxiv.com/
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-05 01:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ricco said:
Well thats the thing I don't have an email from SE about this I put in all my info and then when I go to activate account it wants me to put in a code... I dont have a damn code lol and I can't log into the site for beta testers anymore cause of this stupid crap -_- https://dev-na.ffxiv.com/
They closed down the beta site~

Copypasta from my email:

1.Access the following URL.
http://entry.ffxiv.com/
* The page will become accessible starting at 2:00 on Sep. 1, 2010.

2.Log in with your Square Enix account and have a registration code issued.
* Depending on the access status, we may temporarily suspend the issuance of registration code. If you cannot have registration code issued, we ask that you please wait a little while before trying again.

3.Register the registration code you received by e-mail on the Square Enix Account Management System.
Click "Select Service" from "Services and Options" on the left menu. Select "FINAL FANTASY XIV" from the services available and then "Add a service account." Enter the registration code you've been issued and proceed to the end of registration.

The Square Enix Account Management System: https://secure.square-enix.com/account/

Follow these steps and you should be good to go~

Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-09-05 02:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Alpha/Closed Beta testers didn't automatically get into open beta, you have to re-apply. On the plus side, applying is an automated process that happens instantly.
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-05 02:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow.... What the *** lol leave it to SE to make this more difficult than they need to be really they could have sent emails out to the beta testers in the closed beta about this oiy
Thanks a bunch got it up and going again :)
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-05 02:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

lol spoke to soon /sigh
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-05 02:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

ok right now i can get to the menu on 14 and then it says i cannot create a character until i add options in the SE system... wth does that mean lol :(
I put in the code and my info address and all that good stuff followed those steps :x
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-05 02:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

eh screw it I'm getting that 50002 error they said they don't have a fix for yet so I give up for now I guess thanks you two for the help.