Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-09-10 00:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rellz said:
addle: lowers an enemys magic accuracy and increases its spellcasting time. good against mage users that cant be silenced i suppose. besides that its crap im dissapointed tbh lol
Assuming you can land this on mage users that can't be silenced :)

honestly don't care what else they give rdm 6/tic refresh is sexy enough for me D:
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2010-09-10 22:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Rellz said:
addle: lowers an enemys magic accuracy and increases its spellcasting time. good against mage users that cant be silenced i suppose. besides that its crap im dissapointed tbh lol
Assuming you can land this on mage users that can't be silenced :)

honestly don't care what else they give rdm 6/tic refresh is sexy enough for me D:

here's food for thought:
brd/rdm at 99 will be able to fastcast spells, haste, ballad 3 and ballad 2 with a fulltime plus 1 instrument. thats (3+1)+(2+1)+3 = 10 mp a tick refresh for a party alone. add 5/mp a tic atma that anyone can get that's 15mp a tic. add to the fact that a sch can ascession refresh. thats at minimum 15/mp a tic refresh for all mages and 12 mp a tic refresh for plds before gear and JAs. nobody should need 18 at the cost of a sch, cor or second brd in party, seeing as mp and hp levels aren't going up exponentially while mp refresh effects are. essentially makes refresh2 useless soon outside of a self buff. unless rdm gets some serious rdm exclusive party buffs it will soon find its way out as a support class and be used more for enfeebles exclusively. which means it will find its way into less alliance slots.