users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » FFXI Server to FFXIV Server
FFXI Server to FFXIV Server
 Phoenix.Dragonwarrior
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Dragonwarrior 2010-09-01 09:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I made a topic over a year ago on zam forums. This was regarding ffxiv server and my old friends on ffxi that will hopefully join the same server as I reside in ffxiv.

One of the major issues was that I quit ffxi over 4 years prior to the post. I had no contact with my friends on ffxi Phoenix server out side of the game. So ffxiv sparked my interest back into ffxi, just to reconnect with my old friends and continue my journey in ffxiv.

So the post on Zam was basically a chart with an intension to play, we didn't have server names so just used old names and hoped people who knew each other would contact each other.

Here is my post
----
Someone else recreated the list to manage it

ffxionline.com used the same basic idea and created an auto submission form. Here is their form.

Problem was that since we didn't have the ffxiv release server names I had to put my list on hold. Any idea if SE will change the release server names similar to the beta names, that they did with ffxi?

Also, is anyone interested if this list was restarted with the new server names?

sry for the tl,dnr but I'm hoping this will allow ffxi friends to reconnect in ffxiv.