FFXIV BenchMark? Error?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » FFXIV BenchMark? Error?
FFXIV BenchMark? Error?
 Siren.Mareo
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Mareo
By Siren.Mareo 2010-08-30 10:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So i downloaded the Benchmark program from: http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/media/benchmark/na/
First time i downloaded it from Nvida when i opened the file it bring us a menu to select what race you want and resolution after selecting it i run play an it gives me an error that states The program cant start because the d3dx9_41.dll is missing from my computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem, OK,,,i reinstalled it same error... ; ; it states the the system requirements are Windows XP/Vista/7 *DirectX 9.0c or higher required. I have windows 7 and i have directX 11. Why isnt this working for me?
is there anykinda way i can check to see what my directx number is because it clearly stated 11. Any info to help get this running would be greatly appreciative, Thank you for your time! ^.^
By Zekko 2010-08-30 10:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, my first thing is make sure you have up to date direct X, they could have released a new patch and the last one was the JUNE SDK patch. Also if you PC isnt powerful enough to pla yFFXIv it wont start at all.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-08-30 10:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Right click the file and start as administrator.
 Cerberus.Drklighter
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Drklighter 2010-08-30 10:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I had this problem too, still haven't fixed it yet ... If you find a solution please post :)
 Asura.Chaparrita
Server: Asura
user: Dish
By Asura.Chaparrita 2010-08-30 10:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I downloaded the SDK pack and it worked. Running as administrator didn't work for me (Vista 64).
By Keman 2010-08-30 10:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

For me with the missing .dll file I just googled Download for "Filename". Downloaded that .dll and put it in the FFXIV
folder, then of course it said I was missing another file so I did the same thing for that one and it started to work.