New T5 And... Ja!?!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » new T5 and... ja!?!
new T5 and... ja!?!
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-27 10:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
[squire enix]

Stoneja: BLM Lv.81
Waterja: BLM Lv.84

ok. im shure everyone knows what the T5s are. i was about to be upset that only aero 5 was there and no fire 5. and being fire is my <3 element.. i was D:

but i notice something that seys BLM after it... stoneja and waterja... wtf are these? anyone have any clue?

think they might be some debuff that lowers resistance or some new form of nuke?

also BLM getting aspir II @ 83... WOOT!
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-27 10:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's nice that you create a thread about something that already has an active thread going...

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13390/stoneja/1/#797517

You can't even argue that you didn't see it. It's right there on the front page.
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-27 10:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

There's already a thread about this. TL;DR version: You'll just have to wait and see when the update comes.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-08-27 10:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you new to Final Fantasy? The -ja verions of spells are highly powerful versions of -ga spells. It's been this way for years...this shouldn't be surprising.
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-27 10:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
It's nice that you create a thread about something that already has an active thread going...

You can't even argue that you didn't see it. It's right there on the front page.

that wasn't there when i made mine >.> i even looked in the BLM forums first. i saw nothing new
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-27 10:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Are you new to Final Fantasy? The -ja verions of spells are highly powerful versions of -ga spells. It's been this way for years...this shouldn't be surprising.

Not always. There's been a couple games (FFIX off the top of my head) where the spells went from Normal spell > -ra > -a/ja and they weren't AoE. (Cure > Cura > Curaga > Curaja as an example)
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-27 10:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
It's nice that you create a thread about something that already has an active thread going... http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13390/stoneja/1/#797517 You can't even argue that you didn't see it. It's right there on the front page.

Lol your character comes across much like that doctor's does in scrubs.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-27 10:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Danz said:
Siren.Enternius said:

that wasn't there when i made mine >.> i even looked in the BLM forums first. i saw nothing new

Seeing as the time stamp on the first post in that thread is this:

By Asura.Soryn 2010-08-27 10:11:01

and yours is this:

By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-27 10:42:40

I'm going to say it was there well before yours was. Look harder next time.

Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-08-27 10:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Not always. There's been a couple games (FFIX off the top of my head) where the spells went from Normal spell > -ra > -a/ja and they weren't AoE. (Cure > Cura > Curaga > Curaja as an example)

It would shock me if they were debuffs, though. c.c