Dynamis Timers.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis Timers.
Dynamis Timers.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-23 09:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So I was wondering, When maint. occurs it resets most game timers, besides JP wait timers, but does the same occur for Dynamis wait cooldown timers? Like I know NM timers are reset to a certain degree, but does anyone know about how Dyna is affected by this at all?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-23 09:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
It only reset NM's.

You positive?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-23 09:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis timers are coded into your character, not on server <I think :/ >
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-08-23 09:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

id say yeh pretty positive.. ill use my example..

I used to garden.. until ffxi had a speight of maintenance followed by another etc.. they were due for harvest around the time of maint (a lot of the time), when it came back up.. dead plant :(
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-23 09:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Like what I mean is do they reset, default (75 Hours I do believe) to 0 hour wait... Or is it possible that Main knocks off 24 hours off the time limit? I just want to know because I don't think anyone's actually experimented with Dynamis cooldown timers with maint.
 Siren.Temeraire
Server: Siren
user: Temeraire
By Siren.Temeraire 2010-08-23 10:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis timers, Einherjar timers, and any other instance timer does not reset whatsoever. Dynamis in particular is 72 hours from the time you enter the zone until the time you can enter again. NMs with a time component in their pop conditions are the only thing that is reset by a server maintenance.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-08-23 10:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Temeraire said:
Dynamis timers, Einherjar timers, and any other instance timer does not reset whatsoever. Dynamis in particular is 72 hours from the time you enter the zone until the time you can enter again. NMs with a time component in their pop conditions are the only thing that is reset by a server maintenance.

Thank you, all I wanted to know.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-08-23 10:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It absolutely, 100%, does NOT interfere with dynamis timers and the like. Dynamis/limbus/Einherjar are all 72 hours exactly. Hundreds of LS's have been doing all three of these events twice a week for years, and if they're late for one run (eg. Monday, 8PM) it pushes back the time they can enter on another day (Thursday, 8PM). If maintenance changed this, not only would it be common knowledge by now, but it would also be utilised in some way to get in more runs in a week.