Pre-order Rewards XIV
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-08-22 21:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, I sure was looking forward to level grinding a single job for 8 hours straight per day.

/sarcasm
 Lakshmi.Strey
Server: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2010-08-22 21:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Pre-orderd collecters edition already and going to pre-order standard next i get a pay check just to wear the goggles because I can.
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-08-22 21:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

It almost sounds like they're punishing people for playing the game. If I want to play the same job all day why cant I? I'm the one paying to play the game not them, if I want to play as a mage job all day I shouldn't get penalized for it. :/
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-22 21:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
It almost sounds like they're punishing people for playing the game. If I want to play the same job all day why cant I? I'm the one paying to play the game not them, if I want to play as a mage job all day I shouldn't get penalized for it. :/

qft
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-22 21:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
You're right. While you're at it, might as well add that every mob should give 1000 exp. And why stop at 1000? Make it so you can go from LV1-LV80 in one mob. Or without even having to leave San d'Oria. That way they're not penalizing us by wasting our time.

Right?
[+]
 Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-08-22 22:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:

From what I've read and seen (I don't play the beta personally), you're gonna have to level DD jobs even if playing mages is your goal since skills are shared across jobs. I don't know, something along those lines.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-22 22:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

What SE needs to do is release a finished game. With Endgame and any features making it unique from other MMOs this fatigue system sounds like a desperate attempt to hold people back from reaching max lvl and noticing there is ***to do then quit.

also what I mean by finished game/ least amount of bugs possible. Decent amount of story Quest/missions. 1-2 Endgame. Special stuff making it unique from other game.

at this point what is finished is the world and gameplay the rest is rushed
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-08-22 22:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
What SE needs to do is release a finished game. With Endgame and any features making it unique from other MMOs this fatigue system sounds like a desperate attempt to hold people back from reaching max lvl and noticing there is ***to do then quit.

also what I mean by finished game/ least amount of bugs possible. Decent amount of story Quest/missions. 1-2 Endgame. Special stuff making it unique from other game.

at this point what is finished is the world and gameplay the rest is rushed
shut your mouth and get on mw2
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-22 22:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf lol
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-08-22 22:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
wtf lol
less talky more mw2
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-22 22:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
What SE needs to do is release a finished game. With Endgame and any features making it unique from other MMOs this fatigue system sounds like a desperate attempt to hold people back from reaching max lvl and noticing there is ***to do then quit. also what I mean by finished game/ least amount of bugs possible. Decent amount of story Quest/missions. 1-2 Endgame. Special stuff making it unique from other game. at this point what is finished is the world and gameplay the rest is rushed
Yeah like the keys for camera angles or mp recovery for mages
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-08-22 22:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Or are you just a dumb Canadian?
That was random.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-22 22:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
Or are you just a dumb Canadian?
That was random.
NO U!
 Asura.Domz
Server: Asura
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2010-08-23 09:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
What SE needs to do is release a finished game. With Endgame and any features making it unique from other MMOs this fatigue system sounds like a desperate attempt to hold people back from reaching max lvl and noticing there is ***to do then quit. also what I mean by finished game/ least amount of bugs possible. Decent amount of story Quest/missions. 1-2 Endgame. Special stuff making it unique from other game. at this point what is finished is the world and gameplay the rest is rushed

i know cam angles is *** up but whats up with mp recovery? they better not screw my whm...
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-23 09:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll just have to wait and see until we can make any real judgments or jabs at the gameplay, despite the choppiness of the beta.

Also keep in mind, as with almost any new MMO, it's gonna be in it's infant stage and won't reach smooth enjoyable playability and function until much much later when time and feedback has been received for updates.
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-08-23 09:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

you can see it now.. the whole thing falls over with open Beta.. its jsut not ready for even that stage.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-23 09:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Domz said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
i know cam angles is *** up but whats up with mp recovery? they better not screw my whm...
Ya know not having to go back to the damn crystal to get mp back would be nice.
 Alexander.Naraku
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Naraku 2010-08-23 09:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to say it's kinda pathetic when people pay an extra $50 or $75 when they buy both versions of the game just to get the in game items.
By Zekko 2010-08-23 10:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Domz said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ya know not having to go back to the damn crystal to get mp back would be nice.

This ._.
Soloing on CON is extremely stupid since you have to keep running back and forth to a camp to regain MP. The resting system was fine....
By Fouludragon 2010-08-23 10:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hermes Shoes: Increases Movement speed.

Getting it:
Playonline If said:

Pretty neat. I'm expecting to get this along with the other bonuses applied with the collectors edition I reserved for. Would this also apply with people making a new FFXI account to get this item?
By Fouludragon 2010-08-23 10:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm. Weird thought I looked at preview and then submit. Anyways, this is what I meant to say.

Hermes Shoes: Increases Movement speed.

Getting it:
Playonline said:
If a PlayOnline ID with an active FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID is linked to a Square Enix account with a FINAL FANTASY XIV service account, all new characters created on that FINAL FANTASY XIV service account will start out possessing a special in-game item.

Pretty neat. I'm expecting to get this along with the other bonuses applied with the collectors edition I reserved for. Would this also apply with people making a new FFXI account to get this item?