RDM New Hat Pos AF3?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » RDM new hat pos AF3?
RDM new hat pos AF3?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-08-22 12:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

RDM is still an extremely powerful job. It just isn't THE mage job like it basically was up until awhile ago.
[+]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-08-22 12:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Looks like a normal AF2 hat in low resolution to me.

I would say this is AF3.. If you look at the middle picture of the site, it looks like Nin gets their AF3 head piece too, which actually looks like a shinobi mask

please go look at the shikkoku hatsuburi, which is part of one of the specialized ebon sets.
uh, no it's not.

vs
[+]
 Odin.Nyitah
Server: Odin
user: Nyalia
By Odin.Nyitah 2010-08-22 13:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The hat is most likely to be like the Perle and Aurore stuff that they bought out in this update, it's most likely another piece for mages, the DD that do not use martial arts (e.g War, Drg etc) and then the Martial arts jobs (Sam, Nin, Mnk, Pup?) etc. It does look like a AF hat, but they woule most likely stick to a theme, and involve some black??

Also RDM is still a decent job, they can complete other daily tasks as well as refresh, they used to be the ideal mage for burn parties...It's just SE has not given it anymore, so that the other mage jobs get some look in, (i mean the last updates we got composure and what En- II spells...)
Especially now the cap is 80, people can get there paws on refresh and convert without being a real rdm, so people may think there's no use for RDM now.

Some people just play a job because they like it, does it ACTUALLY matter whether or not its amazing, at the end of the day, mage jobs are pratically the same, but some are better at different areas of magic, e.g blm have nukes, whm have buffs and cures, rdm have enfeebs, smn have avatars... etc it just depends what that individual prefers and everyone else shouldn't criticise because they hate the job..
 Odin.Nyitah
Server: Odin
user: Nyalia
By Odin.Nyitah 2010-08-22 13:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see how you can get them mixed up, but the one from Abyssea is definatly not Alexander, type FFXI Alexander in google and there will be a fight scene with Alexander in. The top half is all wrong.