ZOMG, Avoid this Person!!~
First Page 2
 Asura.Mikerocca
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kord
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-04 09:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Since most of the posts on this forum seem to deal with this kind of thing, I feel it fit to post this here. I would like to warn you all of this scammer who I had the displeasure of dealing with the other morning--

I was sitting at the table eating a great big bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch when this guy comes crashing through my friggin wall...in a boat! There's not even any water near my house so how is this even possible?! This silly lookng man dressed in blue, wearing a hat with the letter "c" on it jumps from the ship and on to my table. He goes on to explain that he is the "Cap'n" of the vessel and was here to explain to me why I was eating the wrong cereal.

I didn't buy what he was selling...I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch...but a part of me always wondered why I love the taste of it! Well, the Cap'n told me he had all the answers and offered to "crunchatize" me. I didn't quite know what that meant, but something told me I could trust the guy. Maybe it was his mustache, or maybe it was that awesome hat...or maybe it was because of the fact his eyebrows and eyes were actually attached to the front of his hat rather than on his face...either way, I took the Cap'n up on his offer and boarded the ship.

Once I got there I was immediately taken aback by the number of children he had on this ship. Either this guy is some kind of child laborer advocate or some kind of pedophile. Before I can ask any questions he puts a bowl of this orange colored cereal in front me and tells me to go for the crunch! I hesistated, but lucky for me a ruckus started brewing in the room adjacent to mine--I heard someone with a boistrous voice shout, "They're GRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAT!" The Cap'n left the room, it got very quiet, but suddenly the silence was broken by the sound of gunshots. He returned shortly thereafter, followed by a few other pirate looking fellows, dragging behind them a dead tiger.

The Cap'n stared at me with those weird ginormous eyes, sitting atop his hat...I had no choice but to eat the cereal which was presented to me. I took a spoonful, and the roof of my mouth was immediately irritated by the stupid, jagged little pieces of cereal. I did my best to power through, but a few minutes later, the pieces of cereal were made incredibly soggy by the milk, leaving them a disgusting yellowish-white color, and also with a god awful taste and texture that no one should have to endure. A mighty roar rose up from the ship, and everyone seemed to have broken out with feelings of unbridled enthusiam and glee--like an impromptu victory party. It was at this time I knew I had been scammed.

While I was sitting, trying to recover from that travesty of a breakfast cereal, I overheard their plans to assassinate someone named General Mills...Were they planning to whack the makers of my beloved Cinnamon Toast Crunch?!? Without warning, the Cap'n hoisted me up, loaded me into a canon, and shouted "You and the Cap'n make it happen!" He fired and I suddenly found myself back at my table staring at a box that looked like this.

So the moral of this story is, don't trust this guy. I still don't know why I love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and this so called "cereal" of his has left the roof of my mouth torn up beyond repair. Never trust anyone who has a hat for a face either...I guess I learned the hard way =/...
[+]
 Fenrir.Radek
Server: Fenrir
user: radek
By Fenrir.Radek 2009-01-04 09:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lol.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-01-04 10:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao that was incredible
 Fairy.Raikan
Server: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-01-04 11:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The opening of this sounds very much like the only Dane Cook joke worth listening too. Except he used the Koolaid dude instead of the Capt. Crunch Pirate.

Good job :>
 Fenrir.Alijah
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-04 11:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I am so sorry this happened to you. :( what a terrible terrible tragedy. My thoughts go out to you.

(p.s. Golden Grahams are better)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Demat
Server: Bahamut
user: Demat
By Bahamut.Demat 2009-01-04 12:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

:/
 Phoenix.Strongside
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-04 12:51:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Your a moron.
 Fenrir.Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-04 12:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Strongside said:
Your a moron.

You're*

Your = Ownership.

You're = You are.
 Phoenix.Strongside
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-04 12:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Strongside said:
Your a moron.

You're*

And so are you haha

This thread is just pointless not even funny just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reading it pissed me off people are so stupid!!!!1
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-01-04 13:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Strongside said:
And so are you haha This thread is just pointless not even funny just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reading it pissed me off people are so stupid!!!!1

Is it wrong for people to have a sense of humour? O.o
 Remora.Dubont
Server: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-01-04 13:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

oh stfu and live a little
 Carbuncle.Xenobriatix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Xenobriatix 2009-01-04 13:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing wrong with a little humor.... when it's in the right place....
 Asura.Mikerocca
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-04 13:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Strongside said:
Alijah said:
Strongside said:
Your a moron.

You're*

And so are you haha

This thread is just pointless not even funny just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reading it pissed me off people are so stupid!!!!1

I believe that was the entire point I was making! half the posts on the Internet boards, particularly this one, are pointless! congrats strongside, thanks for responding so negatively! no one forced you to continue reading--only a true moron would continue an action, in this case reading the whole post, that causes them discomfort or anger.

you should take the stick out from your *** though...unless of course you put it there in the first place cause you like how it feels ^^
 Fenrir.Radek
By Fenrir.Radek 2009-01-04 13:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 alijah.
 Fenrir.Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-04 13:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 Radek
 Fenrir.Radek
By Fenrir.Radek 2009-01-04 13:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in your icon as trouble :o
 Fenrir.Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-04 13:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Radek said:

He's a Scholar from a white collar yuppie society!
She's a Bard from the wrong side of the tracks!

They fight crime!
 Fenrir.Radek
By Fenrir.Radek 2009-01-04 13:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Radek said:

He's a Scholar from a white collar yuppie society!
She's a Bard from the wrong side of the tracks!

They fight crime!

Crap, now I gotta fight crime too?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-04 15:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

this was a new twist :D I was getting tired of all the "legit" player warrnings, xD :3 what ever happend to RAsien bran stuffs?
 Pandemonium.Onewingedangel
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Onewingedangel 2009-01-04 17:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

LMAO this was great I kinda laughed to loud woke my baby up >.< but what's next? The Trix Bunny? :P
 Fenrir.Radek
By Fenrir.Radek 2009-01-04 18:08:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Onewingedangel said:
LMAO this was great I kinda laughed to loud woke my baby up &gt;.&lt; but what's next? The Trix Bunny? :P

That Trix rabbit is one evil ***, he stole my k-club then beat me with it.
 Phoenix.Strongside
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-04 20:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Mikerocca said:
Strongside said:
Alijah said:
Strongside said:
Your a moron.

You're*

And so are you haha

I believe that was the entire point I was making! half the posts on the Internet boards, particularly this one, are pointless! congrats strongside, thanks for responding so negatively! no one forced you to continue reading--only a true moron would continue an action, in this case reading the whole post, that causes them discomfort or anger.

you should take the stick out from your *** though...unless of course you put it there in the first place cause you like how it feels ^^

Next time you make a thread with a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** joke probably lifted off the internet make the subject what it is "Stupid *** joke" instead of "ZOMG, Avoid this Person!!~" which i kept reading cause maybe just maybe there was someone really to avoid. This forum is for FFXI related things not dumb jokes that have nothing to with the game.http://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?f=126 post them there
 Asura.Mikerocca
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-04 21:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Strongside said:
Mikerocca said:
Strongside said:
Alijah said:
Strongside said:
Your a moron.

You're*

And so are you haha

Next time you make a thread with a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** joke probably lifted off the internet make the subject what it is "Stupid *** joke" instead of "ZOMG, Avoid this Person!!~" which i kept reading cause maybe just maybe there was someone really to avoid. This forum is for FFXI related things not dumb jokes that have nothing to with the game.http://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?f=126 post them there

Wow...if by the second paragraph you still thought this was supposed to be serious, then you really are, indeed, the moron lmao. If you knew anything about humor, satire, or sarcasm, then of course you would know that the only thing that makes this funny is the fact of where it was posted and its outward appearance of being legitimate.

You seem very angry at the world, Strongside. You may be in danger of living a very short life if you dont know how to loosen up a bit ;)
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-01-04 21:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

And if it wasn't bad enough having a hat for a face, check out his fabric muttonchops.
 Siren.Vagustae
Server: Siren
user: VaguStae
By Siren.Vagustae 2009-01-04 21:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL.

Win.
 Asura.Mikerocca
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-04 21:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sterling said:
And if it wasn't bad enough having a hat for a face, check out his fabric muttonchops.

ROFL!
 Fenrir.Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-04 21:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone who clicks on a thread titled "zomg" and thinks it's going to be serious had bigger problems than any of us can help with.
 Garuda.Fishheadman
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Fishheadman 2009-01-04 21:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

lol well done
First Page 2