Dynamis, Will It Die?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis, Will it Die?
Dynamis, Will it Die?
First Page 2
 Shiva.Chaosgod
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2010-06-22 07:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

With all this new gear/weapons, i just woundering if dynamis will die or is SE doing something to keep it alive, and is there a level cap on dyna?
What do you think will happen?
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
Server: Cerberus
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-22 07:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

hahah *** no Dynamis won't die.
We are going to start seeing more relics.
With these lvl caps, it's already easy for an effective party of 12 to go in and clear/farm.
Now the possibilities are endless.

And there is no cap. There's going to be endless facefucking in Dynamis now.
 Shiva.Chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2010-06-22 07:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Whoa, slow down with the thread making. You seem concerned. Everything is going to be ok, just take a step back and let things settle down before you freak out about previous content.

Nothing has really replaced the dynamis gear as of yet. Yes, there are some nice stats, but I still haven't seen anything that replaces completely things like THF hands or RDM hat. At least strictly gear from the most recent update.

Wait until September, then try again.
Ima just bored and woundering lol, thus the thread making, i was going to add it in the last one but i forgot >.<
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-22 07:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
And there is no cap.
Has this been confirmed yet?
 Sylph.Tbsod
Server: Sylph
user: Tbsod
By Sylph.Tbsod 2010-06-22 07:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

o.O
se gave us an utsu counter???
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-22 07:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tbsod said:
o.O
se gave us an utsu counter???
Yup
 Shiva.Chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2010-06-22 07:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
And there is no cap.
I dont think it has been confirmed yet, but i may be wrong
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-22 07:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
And there is no cap.

No it totally hasn't been confirmed, I'm just pulling it out of my ***...
Yeah dude, I wouldn't just come on here and say it's uncapped if it wasn't. Even at 99 it won't be capped.
Here is a direct quote regarding it.

"We don't want anyone at lvl99 to feel restricted by any caps in endgame events"
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-22 07:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
And there is no cap.

No it totally hasn't been confirmed, I'm just pulling it out of my ***...
Yeah dude, I wouldn't just come on here and say it's uncapped if it wasn't. Even at 99 it won't be capped.
Here is a direct quote regarding it.

"We don't want anyone at lvl99 to feel restricted by any caps in endgame events"
In other words, you're assuming?

Please post a link or a SS to someone level 76+ in dynamis. Until then, don't be a douche about a simple question. There are too many unknowns right now to pass around unconfirmed info without labeling it as such.
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-22 08:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
And there is no cap.
No it totally hasn't been confirmed, I'm just pulling it out of my ***... Yeah dude, I wouldn't just come on here and say it's uncapped if it wasn't. Even at 99 it won't be capped. Here is a direct quote regarding it. "We don't want anyone at lvl99 to feel restricted by any caps in endgame events"
In other words, you're assuming? Please post a link or a SS to someone level 76 in dynamis. Until then, don't be a douche about a simple question. There are too many unknowns right now to pass around unconfirmed info without labeling it as such.

Don't be a douche?
Don't ask a stupid question,
I wouldn't just come on these forums and throw around answers I have no idea about. I'm not an idiot like half the people on these forums.
I am telling you right now Dynamis is uncapped, and it's going to stay that way.
Now you can quit being a douche about this, accept the fact that its the correct answer, and go facefuck some Dynamis.
I run a dynamis linkshell, so clearly I looked into this.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-22 08:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
And there is no cap.
No it totally hasn't been confirmed, I'm just pulling it out of my ***... Yeah dude, I wouldn't just come on here and say it's uncapped if it wasn't. Even at 99 it won't be capped. Here is a direct quote regarding it. "We don't want anyone at lvl99 to feel restricted by any caps in endgame events"
In other words, you're assuming? Please post a link or a SS to someone level 76 in dynamis. Until then, don't be a douche about a simple question. There are too many unknowns right now to pass around unconfirmed info without labeling it as such.

Don't be a douche?
Don't ask a stupid question,
I wouldn't just come on these forums and throw around answers I have no idea about. I'm not an idiot like half the people on these forums.
I am telling you right now Dynamis is uncapped, and it's going to stay that way.
Now you can quit being a douche about this, accept the fact that its the correct answer, and go facefuck some Dynamis.
I run a dynamis linkshell, so clearly I looked into this.
How did you look into it? Again, link me to some sort of proof to back up your claim. If you can't do that, then obviously you are assuming and don't know for a fact.
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-22 08:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
And there is no cap.
Don't be a douche? Don't ask a stupid question, I wouldn't just come on these forums and throw around answers I have no idea about. I'm not an idiot like half the people on these forums. I am telling you right now Dynamis is uncapped, and it's going to stay that way. Now you can quit being a douche about this, accept the fact that its the correct answer, and go facefuck some Dynamis. I run a dynamis linkshell, so clearly I looked into this.
How did you look into it? Again, link me to some sort of proof to back up your claim. If you can't do that, then obviously you are assuming and don't know for a fact.

God you're so childish, were you this way with santa clause too? Crushing children's hopes and dreams.
I was in dynamis last night, I didn't take a screenshot of me lvl 76 in it cause I figured everyone had read the past updates where they said nothing was being capped.
Just go do dynamis and confirm it yourself, since I don't have the link in my pocket like I should.
I'm so sorry for the stress I may have caused you.
 Sylph.Tbsod
user: Tbsod
By Sylph.Tbsod 2010-06-22 08:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

a cow goes moo...
[+]
 Alexander.Naraku
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Naraku 2010-06-22 08:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Just saw someone in Dynamis - San d'Oria level 77. and holy jesus, less than 12 hours after update and someone is already lvl 80
 Shiva.Chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2010-06-22 08:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tbsod said:
a cow goes moo...
I though a cow went barrr!
and a sheep went moo?
:D
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-22 08:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
I was in dynamis last night
You should've said that to begin with. Was that so hard?

As far as being childish, I don't see it that way. I'm simply trying to confirm facts as they're spread.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Bangarang
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Bangarang
By Midgardsormr.Bangarang 2010-06-22 08:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol angry thread is angry.
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-22 08:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Naraku said:
Just saw someone in Dynamis - San d'Oria level 77. and holy jesus, less than 12 hours after update and someone is already lvl 80

Cerberus was loaded with 80's only within a few hours. Good ol Smn burns.
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
You should've said that to begin with. Was that so hard? As far as being childish, I don't see it that way. I'm simply trying to confirm facts as they're spread.

I just like to keep ***interesting, if I opened with that, you would have still expected more lol.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-22 08:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
You should've said that to begin with. Was that so hard? As far as being childish, I don't see it that way. I'm simply trying to confirm facts as they're spread.

I just like to keep ***interesting, if I opened with that, you would have still expected more lol.
Actually I wouldn't have. Your attitude from the moment I asked a question is what caused me to expect more.
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-22 08:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Actually I wouldn't have. Your attitude from the moment I asked a question is what caused me to expect more.

Of course I had a poor attitude towards your question,
because I never post here without knowing for a fact.
but I apologize for beating around the bush, and now we can all enjoy some uncapped facefucking of dynamis.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-22 08:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:

Of course I had a poor attitude towards your question,
because I never post here without knowing for a fact.
but I apologize for beating around the bush, and now we can all enjoy some uncapped facefucking of dynamis.
I don't know you so I don't know how to take your posts (as in if you'll post without knowing for a fact). Keep that in mind.

I guess I do have more though, lol. Did you have enough people 76+ to see how big of a difference it would make? Aside from uber Aspir, I mean.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-22 08:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If people don't want to get a relic then maybe

its going to change the perspective of people when heading to dyna, so instead of being (I Need X piece) you will be (my currency beeeeeatch)

Hell dyna is boring I wouldn't miss it
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-06-22 08:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

i personally wont do dyna anymore.

we will soon see dyna tav shouts ... and dyna tav fulltime occupied.
 Sylph.Durzo
By Sylph.Durzo 2010-06-22 08:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah just seen a 76,77 inside Dynamis-Bastok and a 77 inside Silver sea Remanants(Salvage) too.
 Shiva.Chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2010-06-22 09:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, Ty for the info ^^
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-06-22 09:21:18