Kurodachi Or Radennotachi?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Kurodachi or Radennotachi?
Kurodachi or Radennotachi?
 Bismarck.Rellz
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-05-27 09:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Radennotachi at its final stage atm is not quite as good as a hagun but when the new update comes there will probably be more trials to make it better then hagun. for that reason im workin on raden right now. At the bird in Misreaux... gunna be fun.
Kurodachi is also worth looking into. Its basically a higher dmg soboro
Id say it depends what u do which is better. if you party or do endgame alot use a raden if you solo use the kurodachi. Just my opinion anyway
 Phoenix.Premier
Server: Phoenix
user: Premier
By Phoenix.Premier 2010-05-27 09:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rellz said:
Radennoachi at its final stage atm is not quite as good as a hagun but when the new update comes there will probably be more trials to make it better then hagun. for that reason im workin on raden right now. At the bird in Misreaux... gunna be fun.
Kurodachi is also worth looking into. Its basically a higher dmg soboro
Id say it depends what u do which is better. if you party or do endgame alot use a raden if you solo use the kurodachi. Just my opinion anyway

Yea the new update details just mentioned the next phase of trials giving WS DMG boost specifically.I'm on Urd right now myself.
 Bismarck.Rellz
Server: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-05-27 10:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Urd shouldnt be to hard. can low man that with skilled people i heard.
As for lamprey lord idk im guessing a standard party (PLD Healer DDs,etc) can take?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-05-27 17:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Even Raden would be better.

that which? the efuonotachi with str and att or the hagun+8 dmg? lol you commented just after both of us, so I was curious lol
By Archangelgab 2010-05-27 17:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

piece of advice, burn Lamprey lord with blm/nin, and kite around rock north of N gusta OP, careful on stun, it adds a paralyze effect.
By Virtuosus 2010-05-27 17:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Archangelgab said:
piece of advice, burn Lamprey lord with blm/nin, and kite around rock north of N gusta OP, careful on stun, it adds a paralyze effect.

This man speaks the truth.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-27 18:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Even Raden would be better.

that which? the efuonotachi with str and att or the hagun 8 dmg? lol you commented just after both of us, so I was curious lol
Raden > Efuno, wasn't commenting on the Hagun discussion. Already stated Hagun > Raden, seems obvious a stronger Hagun would continute that trend.