First Merge Impressions?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » First merge impressions?
First merge impressions?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Leviathan.Novax
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2010-03-24 03:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a game i'm not going to defend or attack either server. we're all one now. Competition will be had, Dyna zones are going to be a source of drama soon enough. In the end we all play this game we at least have this common interest ^^
Server: Remora
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-03-24 03:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Remora.Psychoticenigma said:
So far, My impression on Leviathan is that they're all stuck up and don't give a damn about trying to bond with their new roomies... It makes me want to quit the game... honestly.

And yes... you just lost The Game.

I think thats because you were the one bitching.

Ummm {Excuse me...} But you get this from what I said how?? I wasn't bitching, I was just trying to form a bond w/ my new comrades and all of them told me to take my {Remora} homeless *** elsewhere basically (Not lying a lot of people said that)
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-03-24 03:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk, were you the one who changed your name to Remoraforever?
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-03-24 03:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah, I was, but all I said were jokes... All of my friends knew that.. And {I'm sorry} if levi people can't understand how to take a joke.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-24 03:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well my first day on Cerb and we can't do Dynamis because the zone we originally wanted to do was stolen, then we lose a second zone we were going to do, and the rest of the zones are full. Oh, and I also hear that a guy got kicked from a LS because he mentioned he was from Hades. I'm LOVING the first day here, /sarcasm off. If it wasn't for my friends I'd already start looking for a new server. I did get one nice welcome from a person earlier though, so the whole server doesn't suck.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-03-24 03:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah, I was, but all I said were jokes... All of my friends knew that.. And {I'm sorry} if levi people can't understand how to take a joke.

oh well, seemed pretty annoying to me. /shrug
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-03-24 04:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

oh well, seemed pretty annoying to me. /shrug

You wouldn't be happy if Leviathan was merging into Remora. I'm sure of it, A lot of Levi people wouldn't. Don't expect us to feel differently.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-03-24 04:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldnt care. Nothing I could do about it.
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-03-24 04:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah, but for most Remorans who take pride in their server (lasted 6 years) its home, and always comforting to see your friends, and the change was so sudden we feel stripped of our pride, so we are a bit aggitated, I'm sorry if I caused you to be offended, I do hope we can become friends in the future now that we're roomies for good.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-03-24 04:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

ok
 Remora.Lexington
user: Lexington
By Remora.Lexington 2010-03-24 04:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh the lolz.. I was on for a few hours last night, Whitegate lagging like mad but was fun to see lots of new names. Its just a game people :(
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-03-24 04:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The Remora -> Leviathan merger seems to have the most drama lol!
By nomad26377 2010-03-24 05:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy & Sylph seem to be getting along fine. Rumor's of Poof being back but other than that I haven't noticed anything :P
By Remora.Psychoticenigma 2010-03-24 05:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Nightplague said:

Yah, but for most Remorans who take pride in their server (lasted 6 years) its home, and always comforting to see your friends, and the change was so sudden we feel stripped of our pride, so we are a bit aggitated, I'm sorry if I caused you to be offended, I do hope we can become friends in the future now that we're roomies for good.
Lol pride

Glad you find it funny.

Remora's Ego + Leviathan Ego = nuff said
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-24 06:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing a game can really hurt one's pride, can't it?
[+]
 Fairy.Jozel
Server: Fairy
user: Jozel
By Fairy.Jozel 2010-03-24 06:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't like the merge cause it's too laaaaaggy.... and bye bye good exp in campaign battles, there are too many ppl and not enough CB showing up... when CB mobs are coming (more than before) ppl are running to get a mob for one guy, and the other mobs die in like 10 secs, so it's like 1 hit every 10 secs, so you can hit the mob only once before it dies :s

so SE *** up the CB system, and more when npc are up, laggy and lolmega boss became too weak...

i didn't talk to anyone of my new server and i don't think i will, cause i don't need it. the merge just opens new way of playing the game, maybe end of endgame since HNM areas will be overpopulated... the HNM will be dead before it appears on my screen.

i hope SE will increase the rate of CB battles and waves of mobs coming cause 500 exp a CB is just useless.

the good thing in the merge is that maybe ppl will find more easily some exp pt or help to do some quests and missions.

Asura.Braego
Server: Asura
user: Braego
By Asura.Braego 2010-03-24 06:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

So far it's been great. I love seeing so many people.

I'm enjoying all the little differences; especially with all the bazaar's in RuLude Gardens, when ours are in Rolanmart. Err Rolanberry Fields.

Anyways, /Welcome!
 Hades.Hiryo
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-03-24 06:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Jozel said:
i don't like the merge cause it's too laaaaaggy.... and bye bye good exp in campaign battles, there are too many ppl and not enough CB showing up... when CB mobs are coming (more than before) ppl are running to get a mob for one guy, and the other mobs die in like 10 secs, so it's like 1 hit every 10 secs, so you can hit the mob only once before it dies :s

so SE *** up the CB system, and more when npc are up, laggy and lolmega boss became too weak...

i didn't talk to anyone of my new server and i don't think i will, cause i don't need it. the merge just opens new way of playing the game, maybe end of endgame since HNM areas will be overpopulated... the HNM will be dead before it appears on my screen.

i hope SE will increase the rate of CB battles and waves of mobs coming cause 500 exp a CB is just useless.

the good thing in the merge is that maybe ppl will find more easily some exp pt or help to do some quests and missions.
Yeah CB sucks On Cerb as well..

Get there and it ends, or 4-500exp, then a 20 minute wait.. C'mon..
 Leviathan.Veronika
user: Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2010-03-24 06:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

There's new people on Leviathan now? :o Sounds fun.
 Hades.Zandra
user: Zandra7
By Hades.Zandra 2010-03-24 07:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

There are alot of people on Cerberus that whine alot that hades is here.

Can't we all just get along?

Lmao
[+]
 Seraph.Antonious
Server: Seraph
user: Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-03-24 08:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Saw a lot of shouts in WG for the small amount of time i was there, and people seemed to be having good hearted fun for the most part.

I went down the the pond in Kuftal to fish with an old Seraph friend and befriended 2 people from Bismarck down there just from talking about shitty drops lol. Even joined them to kill Phantom Worm in our downtime (sorry about the one death O.o). I'm horrible with names so of course I forgot them. :P

Overall, I didn't notice much difference other than the total amount of people on the server. Like I said though, I wasn't near crazy populated areas for very long.
 Garuda.Aurilius
Server: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2010-03-24 08:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like it. There are way too many people on the newly merged servers.

Combine that with the update and the new items that were released and there are like 150 people in every campaign zone.

Battles start and end in a matter of 2 minutes.
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-03-24 08:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems ok to me

The only problem I'm having right now is deciding what to buy and what to hold off on
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-03-24 10:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
Well my first day on Cerb and we can't do Dynamis because the zone we originally wanted to do was stolen, then we lose a second zone we were going to do, and the rest of the zones are full. Oh, and I also hear that a guy got kicked from a LS because he mentioned he was from Hades. I'm LOVING the first day here, /sarcasm off. If it wasn't for my friends I'd already start looking for a new server. I did get one nice welcome from a person earlier though, so the whole server doesn't suck.

It dont help people are being idiots in shout's sorry it happened and all, but we (as in our ls and allies) just keep to ourselfs and we got fchkcerberus type people shouting "OMG YOU GUYS ARE *** HADES PWNS YOUR *** LOOOOLOLOL LOSERS!!!" all the damn time so that don't help
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-03-24 10:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So far I havent met any idiots. Partied twice with random fairy ppl yesterday and they all seemed to be nice & friendly.

I wouldnt care about the shouts in WG... we already had idiots on Sylph shouting nonsense BS there before the merge, /blist ftw.
 Sylph.Ixe
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-03-24 10:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
So far I havent met any idiots. Partied twice with random fairy ppl yesterday and they all seemed to be nice & friendly.

I wouldnt care about the shouts in WG... we already had idiots on Sylph shouting nonsense BS there before the merge, /blist ftw.
Lotus is back? :D

And I like the new people on teh server <3
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-03-24 10:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Ixe said:
The merge was ****in' awesome cuz we get Spency now!
 Sylph.Ixe
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-03-24 10:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
The merge was ****in' awesome cuz we get Spency now!
Damn right :D