BLU Breath Spell Damage Screenshots!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » BLU Breath spell damage Screenshots!
BLU Breath spell damage Screenshots!
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-31 02:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't see a topic like this, I believe I put this in the right category. As the topic title says, let's see some screenshots of breath damage!

I'll start, this one's from Besieged tonight, I stopped when I got a complaint that I could've had a GM called on me.

Total damage done was 25,714.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-31 02:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
I didn't see a topic like this, I believe I put this in the right category. As the topic title says, let's see some screenshots of breath damage! I'll start, this one's from Besieged tonight, I stopped when I got a complaint that I could've had a GM called on me.

Hey they were charmed you were just defending yourself.

God makes me want to do beseiged again though. On my blm that is. My hp kinda fails too much to do taht on blu
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-31 02:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahaha, yeah, I did a couple other breath spells but didn't get pics. My friend said she got a couple others, hopefully they're different.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-31 02:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's the same shot from a different angle, apparently I owned 5 other people and didn't know it.

And another one:

Remora.Abriel
Server: Remora
user: Abriel
By Remora.Abriel 2009-12-31 02:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

haha, <3 doing that in beseiged, it's so evil. with a dedicated build you can get over 4k hp with giant's for even more fun too =3
 Hades.Fathe
user: Fathe
By Hades.Fathe 2010-01-01 00:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

holy ***that is awesome. Bring on the Astral Flow SS in dynamis!!
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-01 00:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice, a fellow Hades person! If you happened to be a victim to that last night by the way, it wasn't personal, it was all business.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-01-23 18:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, I missed this thread. I've tried playing with breath spells in campaign a few times, but only on mobs who apparently have breath damage resistance or some bs. Whatever it is, breath spells suck on campaign mobs. I never thought of doing it on charmed players lol. damn.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-23 19:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Damn, I missed this thread. I've tried playing with breath spells in campaign a few times, but only on mobs who apparently have breath damage resistance or some bs. Whatever it is, breath spells suck on campaign mobs. I never thought of doing it on charmed players lol. damn.
I've noticed it too kinda random. I've hit full dmg on a group of 10 before and then got 1/2 resist on all but 2-3. The mobs that come to make stuff seem to be less resistant from what I've seen. Plus they line up and don't fight back lol. I'm starting to think there are some pretty decent lvl ranges of the mobs. Doing testing on magic hammer to help figure out how much mnd vs MAB I should use on them I've back calculated a good 17 mnd difference from the same mob type (nin yag) in campaign. So that might be a part of it
 Hades.Fathe
user: Fathe
By Hades.Fathe 2010-01-23 19:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
Nice, a fellow Hades person! If you happened to be a victim to that last night by the way, it wasn't personal, it was all business.

Lol I want no but would have been hella fun tho :P
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-01-23 20:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Odin.Blazza said:
I've noticed it too kinda random. I've hit full dmg on a group of 10 before and then got 1/2 resist on all but 2-3. The mobs that come to make stuff seem to be less resistant from what I've seen. Plus they line up and don't fight back lol. I'm starting to think there are some pretty decent lvl ranges of the mobs. Doing testing on magic hammer to help figure out how much mnd vs MAB I should use on them I've back calculated a good 17 mnd difference from the same mob type (nin yag) in campaign. So that might be a part of it
I totally meant besieged.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-23 20:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Odin.Blazza said:
I totally meant besieged.
Well then I have no idea since I Haven't done besieged since lakshmi finally lost one.
 Hades.Hiryo
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-01-25 05:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:

Lol, you killed my LS leader.
 Hades.Leey
user: Leey
By Hades.Leey 2010-01-25 07:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

i feel honoured to be on the same server as you sir that brings back memories of a Xolotl charm fest with me and garuda aerial blasting a fomor linkshell back to hell :) well done!
 Remora.Abriel
Server: Remora
user: Abriel
By Remora.Abriel 2010-01-25 20:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Xolotl stories are fun. back when I was tanking him as mnk I had gotten charmed and a nin form an opposing ls tried to attack me, to make the story short let's just say counterstance is awesome when paired with nin's attack speed =D
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [72 days between previous and next post]
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-04-07 20:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
I didn't see a topic like this, I believe I put this in the right category. As the topic title says, let's see some screenshots of breath damage!

I'll start, this one's from Besieged tonight, I stopped when I got a complaint that I could've had a GM called on me.

Holy ***, I want to do this.

Totally necroing because I want more breath spell screenies. :D