Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Sortie group LFM
Sortie group LFM
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-03-09 01:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for taking the time to read, we currently have a fairly strong core 4 members and we're subbing in with friends and LS mates to get in daily runs. We use a melee setup and hit 8 bosses most of the time barring hiccups lol. Shockingly we are looking for more supports. Cor and Whm are our two pick up slots generally atm but we all have multiple jobs and can swap around.

The groups main jobs for runs atm are a stg3 sam, stg4 drk, stg 4 brd, and a great rdm. We're ideally looking for a yag whm, +8 rolls cor with DD sets. We would also consider a well geared DD rdm and a rema brd working on the horn.

We aim to start around 11:30p est each day, we understand not everyone's gonna make it daily but being available 5 days a week would be ideal

Discord use is also mandatory, you don't need to talk but you must be able to listen and communicate about availability and be able to respond quickly in party chat when asked something on discord.

Though we are currently sitting at 8 bosses, we would like to aim for Aminon clears and eventually full 9 boss runs once we have a consistent group.
[+]
By K123 2024-03-09 01:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

When using SAM+DRK together what weapons and weaponskills do they use for each of the bosses?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-03-09 03:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

K123 said: »
When using SAM+DRK together what weapons and weaponskills do they use for each of the bosses?

Im not the op but my group also does SAM DRK. I do Jinpu on A/E, Kagero on C/G (intend to try Koki eventually), Mumei on everything else. DRK does Origin or Cross Reaper on everything besides B/F where he switches to Torcleaver.
[+]
By K123 2024-03-09 07:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Im not the op but my group also does SAM DRK. I do Jinpu on A/E, Kagero on C/G (intend to try Koki eventually), Mumei on everything else. DRK does Origin or Cross Reaper on everything besides B/F where he switches to Torcleaver.
Hybrid WS do more damage than Fudo only with GEO or without too?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-03-09 08:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't bring a GEO, Jinpu caps and Kagero usually does 80k+ as long as Threnody is on, otherwise you'll have problems with resists. This is with Dia3+LS, Box Step, Honor Min Min Mad Aria, Crooked Chaos, and for A/E Ageha. Koki might be better than Kagero but again I haven't tried yet.
By K123 2024-03-09 08:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't Jinpu trigger water damage?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-03-09 08:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

No, it will make scission or detonation. Cross reaper can make distortion with savage blade but the COR is the one who has to pay attention for that, they're weaponskilling so slowly to begin with that they just time their savage with jinpu or CR
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-03-09 09:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't Jinpu trigger water damage?
Jinpu or ageha into origi causes reverb
By K123 2024-03-09 11:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

COR is the one who has to pay attention for that, they're weaponskilling so slowly to begin with that they just time their savage with jinpu or CR
I only do pug and can't rely on paying attention, you're lucky to get people with a pulse.
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-03-09 11:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No, it will make scission or detonation. Cross reaper can make distortion with savage blade but the COR is the one who has to pay attention for that, they're weaponskilling so slowly to begin with that they just time their savage with jinpu or CR

what about the brd who should be on savage and rdm who would be using black halo?
[+]
By Bongarippa 2024-03-09 17:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds great just times a bit too late. Giving out one of them bumps.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-03-09 17:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bongarippa said: »
wish times worked out better buddy
[+]
By Bongarippa 2024-03-09 18:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Drakelth said: »
Bongarippa said: »
wish times worked out better buddy

It's all good. Maybe I'll log back in again when people need some cloth or smithing synths done.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-03-09 19:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

what about the brd who should be on savage and rdm who would be using black halo?

Our BRD uses Rudra and the RDM is barely done casting Distract and Dia by the time the thing is at 50%. E dies faster than any of them besides maybe Aita
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-03-14 22:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump still looking for reliable peeps
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-03-20 00:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Update we found a fantastic whm! still looking for a consistent capable cor though.
 Asura.Thunderjet
Server: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-20 01:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a very strong rdm dd, but what times do you run iam gmt plus 3
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-03-20 11:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thunderjet said: »

1130pm est daily are you gonna transfer?
 Bahamut.Drumskull
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Drumskull 2024-04-01 12:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thunderjet said: »

1130pm est daily are you gonna transfer?
can not that would be 11:30 am for me