Where The Bots At?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Where the bots at?
Where the bots at?
By K123 2024-02-02 17:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bibiki Bay has been completely clear of RMT bots all day, no RMT parties at all. They have been here 24/7 for years so not sure why they left.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-02-02 17:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

10 parties of bots there, the hell you talkinbout

The only "missing" bot(s) I don't see is N Aa(is back online) and (any) of the 6boxbsts none of which bot in bibiki
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2024-02-02 18:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I had time today. This is every group fighting mobs in Bibiki right now. The bots are still there. Whether they are RMT or not I don't know or care.

Disclaimer: This is not an accusation of any individuals in these screenshots of botting. This is simply an aggregate of all groups in the zone as of right now. You may decide for yourself if they are botting or not, I personally could not give a ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-02-02 18:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

K123 said: »
Bibiki Bay has been completely clear of RMT bots all day, no RMT parties at all. They have been here 24/7 for years so not sure why they left.

The same person operates 6 groups there and they all disappeared abruptly on jan 19~ and haven't been back since. At least, that's what I was told by someone who consistantly buys MLs from them.
[+]
By K123 2024-02-02 18:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

There's people botting here for sure, but from what I can tell none are RMT bot armies. I can't see any RMT bot armies in the main open area where there are usally 4+ parties.

I think the EP is better in KRT anyway and RMT still selling there.
By K123 2024-02-02 18:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hya said: »
I had time today. This is every group fighting mobs in Bibiki right now. The bots are still there. Whether they are RMT or not I don't know or care.

Disclaimer: This is not an accusation of any individuals in these screenshots of botting. This is simply an aggregate of all groups in the zone as of right now. You may decide for yourself if they are botting or not, I personally could not give a ***.
I didn't go to crabs, they and efts are bad for EPing on. RMT wouldn't Jinpu them.
By Shichishito 2024-02-02 19:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That guy riding the bird is clearly botting, the rest looks legit to me.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-02-02 19:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hes doing a player warning, its against the rules!
By Pantafernando 2024-02-03 01:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

This sounds more like wishful thinking than actual facts.

What really matters if a group is banned?

You should know hte problem isnt the botting per se, but the demand for the service offered. So, if a dozen of players are banned for botting, another dozen gonna step up and replace soon.

And if that botting is actually profitable, we are sure the same person must have already an entire cast of chars in standby to take over. Or possibly the same guy must have bots in less populated servers, that he can move to the most profitable one.

Yeah, the only purpose of this thread is to stir the neverending debate about bots in FFXI.

I suppose, now that the Assura inflation thread slowed down, another one must step up to stir the bickering between idiots.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-02-03 03:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
I suppose, now that the Assura inflation thread slowed down, another one must step up to stir the bickering between idiots.

There must always be (at least) one, you got it.
[+]
By K123 2024-02-03 04:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey man, it's better than Horizon threads
[+]
 Asura.Ayahuasca
user: ayahuasca
By Asura.Ayahuasca 2024-02-03 04:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Those groups are not RMTs, also grats for leveling up to the official snitch tier = D
[+]
By K123 2024-02-03 08:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I don't think any are RMT bot groups. KRT still has 6+ groups anyway.
By RadialArcana 2024-02-03 08:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

People on forums tend to not like making new threads for discussion, just as people in-game tend to not like making parties and instead will just wait hours for someone else to do it.

This is one of the reasons Discord does well, because it bypasses that need to make threads and you can instead just give your opinion or start a random discussion (on topic of theme). A weekly XI discussion thread would probably do well and remove the need to hijack other stuff.

Also there is nothing wrong with bickering online, people are too grown up for their own good these days. Sh*t ain't that serious.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2024-02-03 08:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

U R @LL CHA7 b0TS @reN/'T YOU?!!?
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2024-02-03 10:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ayahuasca said: »

Those groups are not RMTs, also grats for leveling up to the official snitch tier = D
By Seun 2024-02-03 14:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Moderators, can we see about awarding Hya with a nark badge? Well deserved. Thank you for exposing Asura. God's work.
By Shichishito 2024-02-03 15:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not snitching, he's just sharing pictures of his bird riding trip.
[+]
By K123 2024-02-03 15:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It's so nice being able to kill Dhalmels and Rabbits without competing with 5 parties. How good FFXI could be without RMT armies.
[+]
By K123 2024-02-03 15:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If you do /sea all GEO on Asura 90% are in afk ML bot parties. Oh how that job died after Ody and Sortie!
By Draylo 2024-02-03 17:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Was really a mules job since the beginning, or people who were undergeared would be on it. Just doesn't require much attention. They should have given them cool Geomancy nukes
By Seun 2024-02-03 17:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

They should have given them Conserve MP XI so they could afford to nuke. It's not tier VI, but it would be respectable if it wasn't costly.

The buffs are actually that good though. Even in content where debuffs are nerfed, there are other ways to get similar effects.
By K123 2024-02-03 17:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Well they shouldn't have made Indi and GEO spells so MP expensive in the first place.
[+]
By smii 2024-02-04 06:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Completely anecdotal, and I haven't been there since COVID lockdowns, but I was in Dho gates Feb 3rd at 8:40pm and there were 9 people in zone, myself and my geo included. Did the bots abandon Dho, or did bans happen?
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2024-02-04 08:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

smii said: »
Completely anecdotal, and I haven't been there since COVID lockdowns, but I was in Dho gates Feb 3rd at 8:40pm and there were 9 people in zone, myself and my geo included. Did the bots abandon Dho, or did bans happen?
They migrated to Bibiki or KRT, more bang for the buck.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
By K123 2024-03-22 10:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The bots are back. I need a new EPing ground :(
[+]