Forum » Windower » General » Enable bags in Itemzer
Enable bags in Itemzer
 Bismarck.Mooze
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Mooze27
By Bismarck.Mooze 2023-12-11 22:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it’s something simple I’m just missing, but I can’t figure out how to enable safe, safe2, storage, or locker. Might someone be able to help me out please!?
By Seun 2023-12-11 22:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's only meant to work with inventory you can access from everywhere. You would have to visit a moogle to access safe, safe2, storage and locker.
 Bismarck.Mooze
By Bismarck.Mooze 2023-12-11 23:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured it was simple as adjusting the code in the lua. If you use “//put pluton safe” it says “bag not enabled” but if you use “//put pluton grass” it says something like “please use valid bag” which shows it recognizes safe, I just don’t know where the code I need to adjust is.

I’m pretty sure also if I have pluton in safe and use “//get pluton all” it will pull from safe, unless I’m just making that up in my brain, which is entirely possible. I’m just trying to streamline massive item storage (tons of REMA mats from this past simple Ambu month) without having to click one stack at a time.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-11 23:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It says bag not enabled because you're not in your mog house. You cant put or get items from your safe when you're not in your mog house.

Doing "//get pluton all" is not pulling from your safe if you are not in your mog house.

Are you really expecting it to do item transfers to safe/2/storage/locker out in the field?
By Seun 2023-12-11 23:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mooze said: »
I figured it was simple as adjusting the code in the lua. If you use “//put pluton safe” it says “bag not enabled”...

Being inside your mog house or close to a nomad moogle is what 'enables' safe, safe2, storage* and locker.

*only via MH, not nomad

Carry the essentials (echo drops, reraisers, vile elixirs, ect.) Put the 'sometimes' meds (poison potions, panacea, ect.) in your satchel, sack or case. Keep various types of food, backup ninja tools, cards, oil and pet food and any usable items like dimensional/warp/exp rings, nexus cape, ect. That way you always have access to what you need without having to go to MH.
By Seun 2023-12-12 02:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Are you really expecting it to do item transfers to safe/2/storage/locker out in the field?

Yes, and access wardrobes without paying. Need that.
 Bismarck.Mooze
By Bismarck.Mooze 2023-12-12 21:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I assumed it was a given that I was trying it somewhere where I would have normal access to locker, but I reckon with all the stupidity walking around in the world today, someone would attempt it in the field. Thanks for the answer Seun. For some reason I thought //get had been working at nomad but I was wrong. Thanks again!
[+]