Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Benefits for subs at 75 blu
Benefits for subs at 75 blu
First Page 2
 Alexander.Jeffreyjelly
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Jeffreyjelly 2009-10-04 18:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Help me update this ^.^... this some info i threw together to help other ppl understand blu (currently editing this but been busy lately)
(all gear sets show in this guide is what I have, there can always be better cause I'm poor >.>;)

/SCH
-amazing for main healing with 500+ magic fruits with mnd gear
Decent mnd gearset(many opportunities to get better than this gear):
Pros:
-RR
-regen II
-sublimation refresh
-campain fun with spamming spells and never running out of mp from sublimation, mp drainkiss, aspir, magic hammer,
and a cheap healing spell(drain)... you, yes you can finally get some use out of Homam or Nashira head piece...
Cons:
-no reliable shadows like /nin
-no teleports
-no Erase for party members
-no Viruna

/BLM
could open an opportunity as a magic type blu for solo/duo/event, but the shadows you can get from nin sub is much more valuable...
Pros:
-spamming regurgitation(hate less nuke),
Decent gear set example for regurgitation:
notes:
(Mamool Ja Earring can be replaced with INT+ earring)
(for regurgitation (3 MND)~(1 INT) for dmg wise)
-MAB II but you can always get MAB I from INT/MND+ spells like Reactor cool and Memento Mori(buff MAB),
Cons:

/SMN
kinnnnda useless for blu since auto-refresh traits will Not stack...
on the other hand this sub, or /bst, could be used to learn 1000 needles :D
Pros:
-possible pet to disperse damage from mobs that use WSs like 1000 needles
-Blinkga for your party
-free Auto-Refresh trait
-Max MP Boost II
-Clear Mind II
-Resist Slow
Cons:
-not a great sub at all

/RDM
ehhhh main heal with Fast Cast II not as appealing due to the new update with [Bad Breath] + [Sub-Zero Smash] = [Fast Cast I]...
/SCH would be the better choice... on the other hand this could be used to lvl parrying with phalanx
Decent set to lvl parring:
Pros:
-Fast Cast II
-Phalanx stacks with cocoon
-Magic Attack Bonus I
-Magic Defense Bonus I
-Resist Petrify II
-Clear Mind
-Bio II or Dia II
-another Dark based Dispel
-Stoneskin(needs a lot of MND to cap due to low enhancing magic)
Cons:

/WHM
Pros:
-Decent sub job for main healing(see /sch for mnd setup)
-Main 3 Teleports
-Protect2 Shell2
-Clear Mind II
-Magic Defense Bonus II
-Auto Regen
-Reraise and Raise
-A different form of Erase
-large array of -na spells excluding Stona
-gimp Bar-AoE spells
Cons:
-Lower healing magic obtained, no Max MP boost, no Resist Silence, when subbing this over /SCH
-no Conserve MP like /SCH but easily obtained with spell combos

/BRD
Could be useful if used right... not exactly best choice though, never had to use this yet
Pros:
-One choice of lower level song
-Resist Silence II
Cons:
-low Singing skill
-not a great sub at all

/WAR
Most people never really give this sub a chance on blu but it's rather decent for instead of a spike damage Cannonball.
You can spam it anytime you want for a nice DoT not waiting for SA and heck throw in a Disseverment poison.
Decent cannonball gearset for /war:
notes:
(stacking a lot of acc on this due to no SA)
(using Relic Hat + AF body due to 8/8 Merits breaking damage tier)
(If you don't have 8/8 go for Dusk Headpiece)
(Acheron Shield has more Defense bonus)
(SE won't give me back my Bibiki Seashell ;_;)
Pros:
-Free Defense Bonus
-Resist Virus II
-Double Attack
-Attack Bonus
-Provoke
-Berserk
-Defender(great for repeatedly casting Cannonball and not worrying about Sneak Attack)
-Warcry
-note Defender Stacks with Cocoon for a great DoT farm far away spamming Cannonball
Cons:

/NIN
a MUST NEED sub for many events/solo/duo etc. maybe even viable for tanking sub now that we can get Fast Cast I through spells...
Decent Crowd control idle gear set in Einherjar:

notes:
(due to darksteel MP+ in other places)

Decent TP set:

notes:
(missing Homam hands)
(Ammo can be replaced with Tiphia Sting if not active)
Pros:
-Subtle Blow II
-Dual Wield II
-Resist Bind I
-Stealth
-Utsusemi
Cons:
-not a great sub to use Cannonball on, missing SA or Defender

/DRG
Decent DD sub with jumps... but not as good a a two-hand weapon with jumps
Pros:
-Accuracy Bonus I
-Dragon Killer
-Ancient Circle(+15% damage boost to both physical and magical damage)
-Jump and High Jump(Doesn't feed TP to mob)
Cons:
-not so great of a sub for blu

/DRK
go for dmg anyone? could also help with stun...
but blu has other forms of stun but not all of them proc 100% of the time...
but dark skill would be needed for HNM i guess?
Pros:
-Attack Bonus II
-Arcana Killer
-Resist Paralyze
-Arcane Circle(+15% damage boost to both physical and magical damage)
-Bio I
-Stun
Cons:

/MNK
Breath building sub... a vulcans staff for resists and some HP grip
Breath Build in progress:
Pros:
-Chakra
-Focus
-Dodge
-Boost
-Max HP Boost II
-Subtle Blow II
-Counter
Cons:

/PLD
ok well auto-refresh, flash, some shield skill... kinda like war tanking but no defender... idk what to say about this
Pros:
-Defense Bonus II
-Free Auto Refresh
-Resist Sleep
-Undead Killer
-Holy Circle(+15% damage boost to both physical and magical damage)
-Shield Bash
-Sentinel
-Cover
-Another form of Flash
Cons:

/THF
hehehe Cannonball fun :O!, very nice for vertical cleave also
Decent cannonball gear set(change neck piece and maybe head for Vert. Cleave):
Pros:
-Evasion Bonus II
-Resist Gravity
-Treasure Hunter/Gilfinder
-Steal/Mug
-Sneak Attack/Trick Attack
-Flee
-Ability to use staff when using sneak attack
Cons:

/BST
this could be a fun sub job only if your BST main was 75 or so... mine at 37 XD
Nice to be able to set a lot of CHR+ spells
Pros:
-Charm(need bst main to be a high level)
-Tame, Sic, Leave, etc.
-Vermin Killer
-Bird Killer
-Amorph Killer
-Wide Scan II(lvl20)
-Resist Slow II
Cons:

/RNG
lol believe it or not some blu spells acc based off ranged acc but ehhhh i don't like this sub just for the short amount of ranged spells there are, farming purposes anyone :D!?
Pros:
-Wide Scan III
-Accuracy Bonus II
-Resist Poison
-Alertness(Lowers chance of being detected by enemies; similar to stealth)
-Camouflage
-Scavenge
Cons:

/SAM
maybe for HNM purposes to build TP away from mobs and then SC? not good for solo cause yeah we only have 2 hander weapons lol...
may seem nice for TP getting for cannonball but i think defender from war might be better + more survivability with more def?
Pros:
-Meditate
-Zanshin
-Third eye(if you get hate throw on def set with earth staff and Seigan>Third Eye)
-Resist Blind II
-Store TP II
-Warding Circle(+15% damage boost to both physical and magical damage)
Cons:
-not so great of a sub for blu Rather be going /THF or /WAR for HNM for say cannonball ideas

/COR
i guess um if you want more exp and gimping yourself in the process?
Pros:
-Phantom Rolls
-Resist Paralyze II
Cons:
-not a great sub at all

/PUP
used right could help with main healing i guess?
Pros:
-Resist Slow
-Evasion Bonus
-only Automation that could probably help is the WHM Frame
Cons:
-not a great sub at all
-Buying Attachments

/DNC
decent soloing sub for blu, expecially in campain but i like sch better for the RR, infinite mp and the light arts helping cures
Decent gear set for Campaign tanking + melee:

notes:
(make sure if you're not tanking go ahead and make a macro for normal melee gear)
Pros:
-Accuracy Bonus
-Evasion Bonus
-Subtle Blow
-Resist Slow
-Waltzes(cure with TP)
-Sambas(drain HP or MP on hits)
-Steps(Quickstep-lowers mobs evasion; Box Step-lowers mobs defense)
-Jig (sneak and invisible)
Cons:

this kinda had to be done... excuse me for my shitty *** grammar if there is any...

BLU forever D:!

more gear sets for blu on my FFXIAH page, but idk not the best of the best but some must needed gearz!

Decent Big 3 gear set:
notes:
(If not using sushi swap out some gear for more ACC depending on the mob you're fighting)
(Alky. hands for Diss. and Fren.Rip)
(Minuet Earring can be replaced with another +2 STR earring)
(Ammo can be replaced if not Active, or augment a Rising Sun due to it being over level 50)
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-04 19:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fewer run-on sentences would make that a lot more readable.

Anyway, ask and you shall receive. My take on BLU subs:

/NIN: Your bread and butter. Two swords and a whole lot of survivability, this is your go-to sub for anything where meleeing provides a significant portion of your DoT or in solo situations where you're meleeing or Stoneskin won't cover it (some Regurgitation solos can be done /RDM). Solo, meleeing, blink tanking, this is a must for every BLU. Plus dual-wielding is badass.

/THF: SA/SACA Cannonball and Vertical Cleave, farming. Sword/shield is best if you're also meleeing or not using SA, but Vulcan's/Brave will generally outperform it on SA.

/SCH: Great main-heal subjob as long as you don't need Erase, in which case you should /WHM. Light Arts provides a nice boost to Wild Carrot and Magic Fruit, and you also get Sublimation. It's also a great subjob for Campaign; between MP Drainkiss, Magic Hammer, and Aspir it's pretty hard to run out of MP.

/RDM: Arguably your best nuking subjob. High INT and MND and decent CHR, and a Stoneskin that doesn't suck (yeah yeah, Diamondhide, but MP is precious and those around you don't always need it). You need 144 MND to cap. You also get Fast Cast II and MAB I without spending set points (and we can only get FC I natively), which frees up some space to set for stats or utility.

/BLM: 4 more MAB but no native Fast Cast, more INT but less MND, and no Stoneskin. I prefer /RDM, but it's not a bad choice for the nuking BLU either.

/WAR: Berserk, Double Attack, Warcry, and Defender. It's very melee-centric, as only Defender affects any of our spells (Cannonball) and /THF is far better for Cannonball. However, /NIN is a 20% boost to TP DoT (including Suppa) along with a small boost to WS and spell damage through offhanding an additional weapon. Good, but outclassed by other subs.

/PLD: Excellent blood tanking subjob. Sentinel, a second Flash, free Auto-Refresh, and Shield Mastery. I prefer it to /WAR for tanking applications; Defense has diminishing returns and by the time you get around to Defender... you're definitely at the point of diminishing returns. /NIN obviously wins on anything you blink-tank.

/DNC: Decent for soloing pre-Utsusemi: Ni since getting Ichi up can be a pain. Good choice for Campaign with either Drain Samba II or Aspir Samba along with Steps to improve your enfeebling EXP.

/MNK: Maximum damage Breath builds.

/DRK: Crap. If your LS needs more stuns, you either need better stunners or a different job. Souleater will make your healers hate you. It would be a decent tanking subjob a la a blood tanking NIN/DRK except that hate gain is pretty trivial for a BLU tank.

/DRG: Free Accuracy Bonus I and 6% in gear Haste, along with Jumps for some extra DoT. It has potential applications in high-Haste situations... if you have a Tizona. Read: meripo onry, if that. Meat build with Expiacion spam for level 1 aftermath has possibilities though, considering it would indirectly improve spell DoT with a higher Damage>MP conversion rate.

/WHM: Main healing if you need Erase, leveling 1-30.

/BST: Great solo sub if you've got it leveled up, set lots of CHR and have fun.

/SMN: Crap. Needing a huge MP pool either means you're solo (/NIN) or can't manage MP.

/BRD: One song at half skill and no instrument isn't going to make up for losing the other bonuses you could be getting.

/COR: Subbed COR roll for 4-12% more EXP... Soloing/duoing 10-20 perhaps?

/RNG: Accuracy Bonus II and that's it. Not worthwhile except for leveling in your 20s for the first level of the trait.

/SAM: With no other STP gear and Perdu Hanger, you'd see a ~13% increase to WS damage (shaves off 2 hits to WS, factor in DA) from Store TP II and some more from Meditate, but BLU is a DoT job in melee situations. Sacrifices DoT in other aspects to boost what is basically the weakest aspect of our overall DoT.

/PUP: Awesome subjob 1-10, it's a free PL. After that it's really not worthwhile as you're dealing with a sub-level Automaton that Overloads easily.
 Alexander.Jeffreyjelly
By Alexander.Jeffreyjelly 2009-10-04 20:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

i ment for subs at 75 blu D:! lol but doesnt drg get acc bonus II >.>;? and blm would only get MAB II?

i listed some more job traits that you may have missed like resist silence and Max MP bonus on sch :O!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-04 20:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

/DRG is ACC bonus level 1 only, implied MAB II on BLM via 4 more MAB (20 -> 24). Resist traits are nothing to rely on and certainly not something you should pick a sub based on, Max MP boost is a whopping 10 MP.

However, I did neglect to mention that you get Clear Mind I from /RDM and II from /BLM /SCH and /WHM.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-05 02:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I'll stick to /nin and /thf onry. I can see how /dnc and /sch would be good for campaign, but I do fine on /nin. I also understand the benefits or /rdm in certain situations, but to me the differences between /rdm and /nin aren't enough to pass up the survivability of utsusemi. /mnk is obviously going to give the best damage for breath spells, but the odds of me not pulling hate are extremely slim, so /nin wins out yet again.

Not saying there's anything wrong with any of those choices really, that's just my play style. Also not going to comment on blood tanking options (/war, /pld) since I'm not now, and never will be geared for it.
 Kujata.Segaia
Server: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-06 04:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

In my own preference i would even go /sch fulltime on blu.

In situations where hate is not a problem you can simply burst out damage as you like with a maximum of mp return to keep going. But then again pulling hate is unavoidable on blu kinda, so /nin remains as my second choice definetly.

Hah, thanks. This thread let's me remember my merit-pt-healing a long time ago on blu when SCH even wasn't out. I need to do that sometime again so i don't get rusty on it.
 Kujata.Argettio
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-10-06 05:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

/NIN, /THF and /SCH are the ones I would expect a BLU to have.

Everyone should know how nin and thf work (and when they should be used).

My nyzul static had a BLU/SCH and over the coarse of run he never runs out of MP, he stuns most mobs and uses stoneskin-ga (whatever the spell is called) before the bosses.

He can also stand in as a really decent healer if the excrement hits the fan.
 Alexander.Jeffreyjelly
By Alexander.Jeffreyjelly 2009-10-06 06:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Argettio said:
/NIN, /THF and /SCH are the ones I would expect a BLU to have.

Everyone should know how nin and thf work (and when they should be used).

My nyzul static had a BLU/SCH and over the coarse of run he never runs out of MP, he stuns most mobs and uses stoneskin-ga (whatever the spell is called) before the bosses.

He can also stand in as a really decent healer if the excrement hits the fan.
I really suggest also having /war sub also ^^ for things like ACP, maybe KSNM 99 wyrm
pulled this off on acp for fun -->

or these i did at ksnm99, not gonna post them as an img because they are huge X.x lol

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp219/jimmy13260/ffxi_20090718_204150.png

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp219/jimmy13260/ffxi_20090718_211501.png

but yeah you're completely right about mainly just having those 3~4 subs helps a lot
 Alexander.Zykei
user: Zykei
By Alexander.Zykei 2009-10-06 06:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:

Also not going to comment on blood tanking options (/war, /pld) since I'm not now, and never will be geared for it.

Tanking or not I still carry a -PDT set with me on just about every job :/.
Most jobs can use the Darksteel(+1) set, Jelly ring, Patronus ring, and BLU gets to cheat a little with Cheviot(Umbra) cape, Denali wristband, and etc.

It's usefulness depends on your tanks and your DDs really. Personally I ended up tanking random Limbus bosses and the set saved me countless times.

Sorry for going off topic a bit but you don't need to be a /tankjob to have gear for tanking. Having it for your general "Oh ***" moments is nice too!
 Kujata.Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-06 06:54:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Zykei said:

Sorry for going off topic a bit but you don't need to be a /tankjob to have gear for tanking. Having it for your general "Oh ***" moments is nice too!

I only have seen one BLU in my entire life with a good tanking setup, and damn he kicked ***. BLU tanking is different but not less effective than the normal methods. I am currently working on my own tank setup for blu and i am excited to finish it.

You can get over -50% of damage reduction. I think it is worth taking that aspect into account... oh yea and to say some on_topic thing - BLU with NIN-sub as tank rocks :)
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-06 07:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I know blu blood tanking can work well, I just don't care :p I play my blu to be as diverse as possible... except for that, I just don't have the interest in it, can't be bothered spending the gil to gear it properly and don't have the inventory. As it is I carry about 85-90 pieces of gear on me at all times for my blu, so even things like umbra for standing gear isn't worth it for me as far as I'm concerned.

Getting more and more people recommending /sch though... I somehow doubt I'll like it, but since blm and rdm are next to 75 I'll be getting that to 37 anyway I guess (or 75 too, think I'd enjoy it more as a main)
 Kujata.Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-06 08:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:

Getting more and more people recommending /sch though... I somehow doubt I'll like it, but since blm and rdm are next to 75 I'll be getting that to 37 anyway I guess (or 75 too, think I'd enjoy it more as a main)

Well playing with /SCH is pretty much a spellspam-disaster. You have to think quick what to cast next because you WILL end up tanking, because your damage output is pretty heavy due to nearly no MP-restrictions.

You have to keep Cocoon up, cast your typicall DD spells while use the full potential of Drain(goes sometimes for over 200HP) and Aspir (with Celerity you are easily getting 80 MP++ every 30 seconds) aswell as MP-Drainkiss(Magic-Hammer optional.. i find it way too slow).

Then in the next second you have to heal yourself and oopss... Cocoon is down again. You might get an add so there is the way to go for sheepsong aswell and and and.

From all subs /sch makes you think in the most rapid way, because you have to think 2 spells ahead... well that is of course only my experience with it. Besides i know your pain, even my Mog Satchel is full with equip now D:
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-06 08:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Segaia said:
You have to think quick what to cast next because you WILL end up tanking.

This is the bit I have an issue with, excluding einherjar and the upper tiers of sea/sky NM's, I can find myself tanking pretty damn easily anyway. In most situations I know how to do just enough damage to not pull hate (if I feel like it) and conserve my mp enough to never rest. In campaign, depending on how many people are there, I can often walk up to a mob that's down to 60%, cast one spell and I'm tanking, ***, I've pulled hate before just from meleeing while weakened, how that's even possible I have no *** clue, pretty sure my +1 enmity shouldn't be making that much difference.

Basically though, considering I can solo the majority of campaign mobs anyway through blink tanking, is that extra mp efficiency and cure potency really going to be enough?
 Kujata.Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-06 09:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:

Basically though, considering I can solo the majority of campaign mobs anyway through blink tanking, is that extra mp efficiency and cure potency really going to be enough?

In a simple nutshell? Yes.

As i said im always ending up tanking, especially on campaign mobs. Keep cocoon up and they are a piece of cake (if you find it still hard use def food, it is not a big deal since your damage wont suffer much). Just spam the spells in the right order/circle with Head butt and you will have a big smile on your face afterwards, because your not only doing more damage, you will cap out more exp and will cap it faster.

The key is making full usage of /SCH. This can be sometime troubleing. Sublimation requires you to be over 50% hp in order to store mp (that is why drain is so important). Another important thing is to use Aspir with Celerity by default, so its casting is decreased by half and your are less likely to be interrupted while casting it.

At all, if you are peacefully soloing a campaignmob, sheepsong will safe you (if it should really come to this at all). Oh yea, Genbu's shield is recommended. I encourage any BLU to at least try this once. It is goddamn fun.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-10-06 10:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

i do war/blu in campain and can solo and ttank mobs that other wars drop to in seconds. just requires the right gear. not mention covers a wider range of xp gains
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-10-06 10:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

oh i still say whm needs a shed enemity ja... or better yet transfer enemity!! be like thf but in reverse send your enemity to the pld or to that annoying person in the party...
 Phoenix.Volkai
Server: Phoenix
user: Volkai
By Phoenix.Volkai 2009-10-06 10:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

/drg provides the best damage output from 20-30, and from 30-40 if you have at least Wyvern Earring - Wyvern Shield and Mantle are also great. (But once you get Chain Affinity /thf comes to the fore.)

/rng mmmmight be worth using if you have a gear build specifically designed for ranged physical spells... but I haven't really looked into it except to confirm that ranged physical spells like Feather Storm are affected by things like Rapid Shot.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-10-06 11:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

ok i mis posted the thing about whm but it wont let me delete it ??
 Alexander.Jeffreyjelly
By Alexander.Jeffreyjelly 2009-10-06 12:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are silly with your Celerity... with drains... Alacrity {do you need it}

Volkai said:
/drg provides the best damage output from 20-30, and from 30-40 if you have at least Wyvern Earring - Wyvern Shield and Mantle are also great. (But once you get Chain Affinity /thf comes to the fore.)

/rng mmmmight be worth using if you have a gear build specifically designed for ranged physical spells... but I haven't really looked into it except to confirm that ranged physical spells like Feather Storm are affected by things like Rapid Shot.

hmmm didnt know that that ranged spells were affected by [Rapid Shot] might be decent for lower lvls? questionmark D:!? lolol it sucks none of the upper level spells for blu involve ranged :/
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-06 18:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeffreyjelly said:
lolol it sucks none of the upper level spells for blu involve ranged :/

Have you not noticed how shitty the accuracy is on ranged spells?
 Alexander.Zykei
user: Zykei
By Alexander.Zykei 2009-10-07 00:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Jeffreyjelly said:
lolol it sucks none of the upper level spells for blu involve ranged :/

Have you not noticed how shitty the accuracy is on ranged spells?

lol I haven't. Then again the last time we've really used a ranged spell was when Jeff and I went scale farming for Monarch Linn ENM. Pinecone bomb<33333
 Kujata.Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-07 02:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeffreyjelly said:
You guys are silly with your Celerity... with drains... Alacrity {do you need it}

Mixed both since the beginning of scholarism lol.

Why would want a ranged spell anyway? what are we now? Pullers? C'mon -.-
Besides Cannonball (which is not calculated as a ranged attack) we dont have any good pulling methods anyway in terms of spells that are mp-efficient (Wild onions and feather storm is a joke). Ok ... Cannonball is not an mp-efficient way to pull aswell.. so that leaves us with {Fisherman}{Blue Mage}{No, thanks.}

At all.. relying on Rapid shot is kinda 'meh'....
 Alexander.Jeffreyjelly
By Alexander.Jeffreyjelly 2009-10-07 04:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cannonball is melee we know that because it stacks with SATA lolol dont put it with RA XD

and yeah lmfao zykei Pinecone bomb spam farming those scales was the *** ! :D
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-07 04:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, he said that, but even though it's not a ranged attack, it just happens to be our attack with the greatest range... <_<
 Alexander.Jeffreyjelly
By Alexander.Jeffreyjelly 2009-10-07 04:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Lol, he said that, but even though it's not a ranged attack, it just happens to be our attack with the greatest range... <_<

oh gawd its 5:30 AM here and i was working on a take home test till 4 AM this morning sorry for my terrible skillz when half awake XD
 Kujata.Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-10-07 05:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeffreyjelly said:
Blazza said:

oh gawd its 5:30 AM here and i was working on a take home test till 4 AM this morning sorry for my terrible skillz when half awake XD

lol remembers me of the good old "OMG WE ARE WRITING A TEST TOMORROW!?"-days when you learn to 4 AM and are still not ready xD
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [141 days between previous and next post]
By Jeffreyjelly 2010-02-24 18:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump! edited it some to look better... tell me if you like it?
 Odin.Kalico
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-02-24 18:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Wonder if any 1 caught this but imo the best nuking sub is sch under dark arts. Actually if your going to be nuking or using magical spells /sch is the way to go. Blu have no native enfbl dark magic ect but under light and dark they raise your magic skills to B+

light arts:Raises the skill cap for Enhancing Magic, Enfeebling Magic, Divine Magic, and Healing Magic rating to a B+ rating.

Dark Arts:Raises the skill cap for Elemental Magic, Enfeebling Magic and Dark Magic to a B+ rating

you cannt beat this sub for magical *** :)
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-24 19:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

That is assuming you are going to be using non blu enfeebles and nukes...

Elemental/enfeebling skill aint gunna do jack to blu nukes/enfeebles. And really chances are your A+ skill blu magic is gunna land them better. Granted lets look at the /sch enfeebles.... um bind and sleep? And what T1 nukes... yeah no thanks

However MAB (II) will help your nukes. As will fast cast or ES. Granted an extra good drain/aspir from /sch is nice too. As well as sublimation but the arts are just kinda meh for blu for the most part
By Jeffreyjelly 2010-02-24 19:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

you will benefit more for survival from /nin when nuking... mnk for breaths and yeahhhhh /sch elemental enfeebling and other stuff
First Page 2