Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 424 425 426
 Shiva.Kasaioni
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2017-12-04 10:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I wish I hadn't thrown away my Nexus Cape.
 Asura.Inuyushi
Server: Asura
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-12-04 10:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Kasaioni said: »
Now I wish I hadn't thrown away my Nexus Cape.

Just go back to the tenshedo coffer and pick up another one. You can drop your Nexus Cape as many times as you want and go back for another. The caveat is just that the timer is reset to max after getting a new one from the coffer.
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-12-04 10:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Geriond said: »
I hope they reconsider their stance of Cornelia being temporary; she is absolutely incredible, and I don't want her to go when the 6 months are up.

The temporary bit boggles my mind. There really is no reason to take her away.
They asked what we all wanted. They made the best they could come up with regarding our request, so it isn't like they could improve upon it.
They are showing a very real lack of resources to make anything new. I'm not even critiqueing the quality of what they are producing, nor the speed. Which I could. But since implementing new stuff is so difficult for them, it would be foolish to take anything away that is working well or has had a positive reception.

They would be far better off removing the least popular trust. If I had to make a guess as to who that would be... Lhe Lhangavo, probably.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-04 11:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
I hope they reconsider their stance of Cornelia being temporary; she is absolutely incredible, and I don't want her to go when the 6 months are up.

They asked what we all wanted. They made the best they could come up with regarding our request, so it isn't like they could improve upon it.
They are showing a very real lack of resources to make anything new. I'm not even critiqueing the quality of what they are producing, nor the speed. Which I could. But since implementing new stuff is so difficult for them, it would be foolish to take anything away that is working well or has had a positive reception.

They would be far better off removing the least popular trust. If I had to make a guess as to who that would be... Lhe Lhangavo, probably.

They don't care about what you want...if you don't like it make your own MMO !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-12-05 14:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Announcing the December Version Update
Hail, adventurers!
Matsui here with the inside scoop on the December version update.

December is the time not only for the last version update of 2017, but also for reflecting on our work in the past year. We implemented new battle content in the form of Dynamis-Divergence, expanded Omen, and introduced the Escutcheon questline, providing a wide variety of content for all manner of players.

We also worked hard to engage with the community and hold a diverse array of campaigns. Further additions include an alter ego of Cornelia in response to player feedback, 15th Vana’versary Records of Eminence objectives to celebrate the history of FINAL FANTASY XI, and one-day-only content in the form of “Let’s Go! Vana’diel Day!” But the 15th Vana’versary Celebration is far from over, and we’ve got even more in store for you!

I could gush on about our future plans, but let’s shift our focus back to December.

First up is Dynamis-Divergence. We’re adding a new area, as those of you who followed Freshly-Picked Vana’diel 36 are already aware of. Hold onto your hats, because we’ll be heading to...Bastok! But don’t worry, we’ve chased out all the scorpions and hecteyes that may have given you trouble in the past.

Of course, what would a new Dynamis area be without additional relic reforging? You’ve tiptoed your way into San d’Oria, and now it’s time to put your hands together for Bastok! That’s right, relic gloves are the name of the game in December, and you’ll be able to reforge them to +2 and +3 versions.

Also on the plate is the monthly update to Ambuscade. As this is the last month of the Year of the Rooster, we’ve prepared a battle with some fowl fiends—the harpeia! It’s the last chance to enjoy Ambuscade in 2017 before we become “hounded” by 2018.

Wonder who will be getting the WSD+10% hands this go round...monk?
[+]
 Asura.Umopepisdn
By Asura.Umopepisdn 2017-12-05 16:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be an epic trolling for sure^^
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-12-05 17:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »

Totally agreed, and on that note... worth giving them some praise on Ygnas too. Fantastic WHM trust, and he actually feels like a valuable reward for doing all of the Adoulin stuff (requiring 100% Coalitions and quests) to complete the RoEs.

Since they're obviously capable of designing good trusts these days, I kinda look forward to potential additional trusts from extending Jamal's line of RoEs (after getting the last AA, his dialogue clearly hints at the possibility of more trusts to come).
 Odin.Geriond
Server: Odin
user: Gerion
By Odin.Geriond 2017-12-05 18:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like Ygnas because his TP moves overwrite Haste II with Haste I.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-12-05 18:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i’d like to see some of the older trusts revamped, particularly some of the melee ones. i know they can’t make too much in the way of improving them since trusts are already a pretty powerful tool, but kind of lame having so many options and using the same 10 or so for almost everything
[+]
By Justuas 2017-12-12 12:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Moderators answering to months old threads http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/53464-Windows-10-direct-play
Took them awhile.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-12-12 15:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like Ygnas because his TP moves overwrite Haste II with Haste I.

Phototropic Wrath is AoE Haste II, not Haste I. Just did a quick and dirty test standing around on BLM casing a Storm 1 on myself in non-FC gear and confirmed that BGwiki (which also says it's Haste II) appears to be correct. Haste I was roughly 9.6 sec recast, both Haste II and Photo Wrath were ~7.6.

Now, Photo Wrath IS only a 1min AoE Haste II though, so once it drops you're without haste until it's re-cast on you. So that's a possible downside. YMMV, based on what other haste sources you have and/or how quickly you're seeing recasts on Photo Wrath.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-22 05:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Returnee Support Campaign Part Three

From Sunday, December 31, at 7:00 a.m. (PST) to Tuesday, January 9 at 11:59 p.m.

Voidwatch Campaign

Macrocosmic Orb Campaign

Omen Job Card Campaign

Part Three, Second Half:
From Wednesday, January 10, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) to Wednesday, January 31, at 6:59 a.m.

Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!

Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign

Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign

Omen Job Card Campaign – PLUS!

Omen Light Double-Up Campaign
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-22 08:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Returnee Support Campaign Part Three

From Sunday, December 31, at 7:00 a.m. (PST) to Tuesday, January 9 at 11:59 p.m.

Voidwatch Campaign

Macrocosmic Orb Campaign

Omen Job Card Campaign

Part Three, Second Half:
From Wednesday, January 10, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) to Wednesday, January 31, at 6:59 a.m.

Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!

Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign

Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign

Omen Job Card Campaign – PLUS!

Omen Light Double-Up Campaign

Wish the Voidwatch campaign was longer but I'll take it.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-12-23 00:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't SE realize I have college bowl games to be focusing on, not heavy metal pouches????
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-12-23 02:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Doesn't SE realize I have college bowl games to be focusing on, not heavy metal pouches????

Just place your bets on MNK winning the Toilet Bowl for the update.
They'll cover the spread too
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-12-27 08:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Announcing the Next Version Update (12/27/2017)

The next version update is scheduled for early January.

January brings with it the usual updates to Ambuscade foes and rewards along with a slight revamp to the currency exchange UI.

We are also planning an adjustment to the amount of materials Oboro needs to create weapons.

Looks like nothing special next coming update aside slight Oboro adjustment.
By Justuas 2017-12-27 08:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »
Announcing the Next Version Update (12/27/2017)

The next version update is scheduled for early January.

January brings with it the usual updates to Ambuscade foes and rewards along with a slight revamp to the currency exchange UI.

We are also planning an adjustment to the amount of materials Oboro needs to create weapons.

Looks like nothing special next coming update aside slight Oboro adjustment.
Thought the January update is always lacking content because of the holidays.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-12-27 08:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a feeling this update will be the same weight as the June 2017 update...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-27 08:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
I have a feeling this update will be the same weight as the June 2017 update...

What are you talking about they changed ambuscade mobs it is a brand new game !
By Elazar1 2017-12-27 08:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m wondering if the adjustment is lowering the cost of AG weapons
By fonewear 2017-12-27 08:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Elazar1 said: »

I was thinking they are increasing it cause they hate us.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-12-27 08:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

It is probably in reference to this devpost: 12/18 Oboro JSE Weapons - Changing the quest so that Iridal Staff is no longer a required weapon for Kaladanda, Gridarvor or Coeus.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-12-27 08:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I hardly doubt they'll adjust the 10,000 requirement. Imagine the outrage to those already on the quest. "We're unable to adjust existing requirements prior to update"
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2017-12-27 09:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Surprisingly enough, SE is usually very careful with their language. They said "create" as opposed to "enhance" which leads me to believe they will adjust the JSE weapons.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-27 09:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
I hardly doubt they'll adjust the 10,000 requirement. Imagine the outrage to those already on the quest. "We're unable to adjust existing requirements prior to update"

They probably won't but the outraged caused by this would be worth it for me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-12-27 09:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Neojuggernaut said: »
Surprisingly enough, SE is usually very careful with their language. They said "create" as opposed to "enhance" which leads me to believe they will adjust the JSE weapons.

Don't be such a Galka and give SE that much credit in word play :D
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2017-12-27 09:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

If he now accepts all currency (pluton, beitetsu, boulder) for any weapons, I will forever rejoice the next 7 AGs I have to complete. But foneware is probably right; AG is now 100,000 mats, but if you have the 10k AG now you can just finish the quest for 1 more mat!
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-12-27 09:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow... amazing update... can't wait...
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-27 09:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

No one is going to comment how the ambuscade is SMN with the SMN onry mentality that's been going on all year.

Am disappoint.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 424 425 426