Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 98 99 100
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-17 19:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Staaaaart spreadin' the news.....

Yankees will lost in 6 ?

Be fair, it's entirely possible we'll lose in 7!
By crimsondragon 2017-10-17 19:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
crimsondragon said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Nausi said: »
Obama's (Mueller led) FBI buried Russian Uranium bribery & collusion with the Clintons and the libs here think some slam at Neo Nazi's is the story to talk about.

Tisk Tisk
No one's biting on your Mueller/Clinton fan fiction. Today's mainly about Trump's obvious lie about gold star families and the block on his latest travel ban.
That's interesting could we get a source on that?
Backread. Its been linked.

Probably easier to find in the mainstream media though.
I haven't seen anything about the newest travel ban being blocked. I kinda looked and didn't find anything. Figured since he was posting about it he could share his source.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-17 19:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Staaaaart spreadin' the news.....

Yankees will lost in 6 ?

Be fair, it's entirely possible we'll lose in 7!

That was a fun game, but now its back to Keuchel and Verlander.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-17 20:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Now its time for the Cubs in a must win game! I'll be at Wrigley tomorrow so we better win tonight !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-17 20:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Now its time for the Cubs in a must win game! I'll be at Wrigley tomorrow so we better win tonight !

I'll know it's Vic cause he will hold up a FFXIAH PnR sign !
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-17 20:15:53
Link | Quote | Reply

KYLE SCHWARBER GETS US STARTED!!!

ON THE FIRST PITCH FONE
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-17 20:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

KYLE SCHWARBER GETS US STARTED!!!

ON THE FIRST PITCH FONE

Long way to go but that was exciting.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-17 21:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Fone did you

1. Give SE money to renew your old char
2. Login without fixing your aspect ratio
3. Go to jueno to take a screenshot
4. Post it on ffxiah to comment on jeuno being empty
5. Delete it later on?

Because if you want to see the population in game bud, just sit in mhuara on Sundays. You'll probably see old friends from back in the day there and can say hey to everyone. (Bonus points if it's the first and second Sunday of the month) No one goes to jeuno or whitegate anymore.

Donny I can't read.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-10-17 22:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cubs are done, still going to the game tomorrow but its over. We faced a murderers row of pitchers this year and got through the first round. Repeating is hard.
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 23:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cubs are done, still going to the game tomorrow but its over. We faced a murderers row of pitchers this year and got through the first round. Repeating is hard.

Dude we got Tormund Giantsbane. Nothing short of the Night King riding on the back of Viserion is beating us. Except maybe those damn comeback kids of 2017 the Yanks (if they can manage to put away that Astros pitching line up)

Enjoy the game tomorrow!
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-17 23:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

dodgers are insane man.

*** 'em though i almost hope it's Dodgers vs. Yankees so I can go to the world series with a sign that says "Made In New York"...
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 23:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If they both get there,(Can’t forget the Dodgers have collapsed at this stage far too many times the last few years), it would be the 12th World Series meeting between the two. Where the Yankees have an 8-3 record.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-17 23:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Nausi said: »
Obama's (Mueller led) FBI buried Russian Uranium bribery & collusion with the Clintons and the libs here think some slam at Neo Nazi's is the story to talk about.

Tisk Tisk
No one's biting on your Mueller/Clinton fan fiction. Today's mainly about Trump's obvious lie about gold star families and the block on his latest travel ban.
That's interesting could we get a source on that?
Backread. Its been linked.

Probably easier to find in the mainstream media though.
I haven't seen anything about the newest travel ban being blocked. I kinda looked and didn't find anything. Figured since he was posting about it he could share his source.

Found this FBI bribery and collusion story, still can't find the other stuff.

" Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill. "

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-17 23:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I know a lot of people here aren't fond of the sports talk. This isn't Random Politics, Religion and Sports, after all.

I'm happy to talk about Jackie Robinson and the Brooklyn Dodgers. Or we can talk about Muhammad Ali. Or we can go back to arguing about Kaepernick.
By Viciouss 2017-10-17 23:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well there is always Trump's failures, he called a grieving gold star family and told them "he knew what he signed up for." That's really reaching out and showing your support alright.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-17 23:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Well there is always Trump's failures, he called a grieving gold star family and told them "he knew what he signed up for." That's really reaching out and showing your support alright.

Look dude Obama set the standard for patriotism when he saluted troops with a Latte in hand!

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-18 00:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s one of those things that stands out and makes me think “this guy is not a leader”. There’s a list of things that make me think that and the way he handles the death of soldiers and interacts with their families is on it.

There could be a contextual issue in this case but given his track record...example:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100217210521/http:/www.trumpuniversity.com/blog/post/2009/01/loyalty-and-kelly-preston.cfm
By crimsondragon 2017-10-18 00:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's see, we got what looks like evidence of collusion and bribery with Russia involving two past presidents, Hillary, the DOJ and the FBI. Then we got quite a few people that spent time with the Clinton's and donated a lot of money now involved in sexual abuse and rape allegations and convictions, including Bill himself.

Trump sure is an insensitive ***! How did he get into office?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-18 07:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Trump Supporters Are Promoting Insane Conspiracy Theories About the Vegas Shooter
No, he was not carrying out an Illuminati “blood sacrifice” ritual.

Mother Jones

A good roundup of the conspiracy theories floating in the wake of the Vegas massacre and the people who are pushing them.

I wonder how many of those people Nausi follows.

It's MJ, it's like listening to The Young Turks or Slate. According to all three of those groups, anyone who voted for Trump is a Deplorable racist homophobic misogynist and the world would be a better place without them.
Its actually an interesting read Saevel, but its right wing sources spreading the conspiracies, therefore MJ is interested.

If you find a good article about left wing conspiracy theories I will read it. I like conspiracy theories.

I expect the upcoming JFK assassination document dump to bring all kinds of conspiracy theories out of the woodwork and spawn a few more.

It's MJ, anything they write will be so dripping with bias and manipulation that it's better just leaving alone. The difference between extreme left and extreme right news sites, is that while the right is often just crazy, the left actually believes in the doctrine of using media to effect social change. Authors of said media are intentionally writing and designing that media to manipulate and mislead people. What they produce is similar to Soviet era propaganda, while places like Alex Jones are just laughably bad.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-18 08:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's see, we got what looks like evidence of collusion and bribery with Russia involving two past presidents, Hillary, the DOJ and the FBI.

Were the US parties involved running for office when this happened? Or were they already elected when this arrangement between the US, Georgia and Russia took place?

It’s important to remember the difference between politicians practicing diplomacy and candidates running for office in order to push the agenda of a foreign power.
By fonewear 2017-10-18 08:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet Trump is behind this...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-18 08:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

How did you know they were a gold star did they get an A on their math test ?
By fonewear 2017-10-18 08:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well worse yet is John McCain he probably brings up a Veteran at least 3 times a day. Then *** about Trump. He is worse than a Democrat.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-18 08:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Your only hope is Charlie Morton starts for the LA in the next game.
By fonewear 2017-10-18 08:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

dodgers are insane man.

*** 'em though i almost hope it's Dodgers vs. Yankees so I can go to the world series with a sign that says "Made In New York"...

The Astro Yankees series I think is going to 7 games.
By fonewear 2017-10-18 09:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If Chicago wasn't so far away hell I'd buy Vic a beer at the Cubs game. I haven't been to Wrigley Field yet.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-18 09:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

dodgers are insane man.

That's exactly what it was for most of my childhood. The world series of New York.

It got so bad that when the Yankees missed the cut a book and a musical were made about it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 98 99 100