Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 98 99 100
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-16 09:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-16 10:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11933358

Fone they found your dad.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-16 10:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Also:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/355594-trump-joked-that-pence-wants-to-hang-all-gay-people-report

This should be fun.
By fonewear 2017-10-16 10:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
ote | Reply  | Report | Score: 1 +

My dad went out for a pack of cigarettes...he never came back !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-16 10:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I didn't know you could select your parent.

Why didn't anyone tell me that when I was born? I would have selected somebody better in that case!

According to the "current" progressive theory of everything, no success is earned, it's all random and any difference in success is purely the result of one party being born into the oppressor class and the other being part of the oppressed.

It's a ***theory that even the most cursory examination of history debunks, but it makes a great excuse to steal all the wealth of the successful and use it to buy votes from the unsuccessful while giving themselves all the power. Also makes a great platform on why the Progressive 4th Reich government should regulate and control everything to bring in their ideal Communist Government.

Handicapper General

That is the progressive concept of equality.
I think you should look at that infographic on the house of Lords.

No, really.
By fonewear 2017-10-16 10:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Why didn't anyone tell me that when I was born? I would have selected somebody better in that case!

According to the "current" progressive theory of everything, no success is earned, it's all random and any difference in success is purely the result of one party being born into the oppressor class and the other being part of the oppressed.

It's a ***theory that even the most cursory examination of history debunks, but it makes a great excuse to steal all the wealth of the successful and use it to buy votes from the unsuccessful while giving themselves all the power. Also makes a great platform on why the Progressive 4th Reich government should regulate and control everything to bring in their ideal Communist Government.

Handicapper General

No, really.

What about the House of Pain ?

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-16 10:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Handicapper General

No, really.

There is no House of Lords in the USA, which is the Country I'm talking about, though the theory is used heavily in Europe as well.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-16 10:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Miami politician says aliens took her on a spaceship. Now she’s running for Congress.
Miami Herald

And not written by Dave Barry.
Quote:
Florida has a U.S. senator who once flew aboard the Space Shuttle.

A congressional candidate from Miami can go one better: Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera says she’s been aboard a spaceship too. But this one was crewed by aliens. As in extraterrestrials.

Three blond, big-bodied beings — two females, one male — visited her when she was 7 years old and have communicated telepathically with her several times in her life, she says. (Sen. Bill Nelson served as payload officer aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia in 1986. All seven people aboard were from Earth. As far as is known.)

Rodriguez Aguilera, 59, a Republican who is running to replace retiring Miami Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, recounted her experience with the ETs during a 2009 television interview.

She described “going up” inside the spaceship — though whether it went into space or just hovered around town was left unclear.

“I went in. There were some round seats that were there, and some quartz rocks that controlled the ship — not like airplanes,” Rodriguez Aguilera said.

In two separate videos posted to YouTube years ago, one by local Spanish-language station America TeVe and another by a political critic with the user name DoralGirl26, Rodriguez Aguilera spoke on television in detail about her extraterrestrial experiences. She said the alien beings reminded her of the famous statue in Rio de Janeiro, Christ the Redeemer, with arms outstretched.

Among the things she said she found out from the aliens:

▪ There are 30,000 skulls — “different from humans” — in a cave in the Mediterranean island of Malta.

▪ The world’s “energy center” is in Africa.

▪ The Coral Castle, a limestone tourist attraction South Miami-Dade, is actually an ancient Egyptian pyramid.

▪ “God is a universal energy.”
It goes on but that's the best parts.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-16 10:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Miami politician says aliens took her on a spaceship. Now she’s running for Congress.

Still not sure if she or Kid Rock would be worse.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-16 10:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Miami Herald

And not written by Dave Barry.
Quote:
Florida has a U.S. senator who once flew aboard the Space Shuttle.

A congressional candidate from Miami can go one better: Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera says she’s been aboard a spaceship too. But this one was crewed by aliens. As in extraterrestrials.

Three blond, big-bodied beings — two females, one male — visited her when she was 7 years old and have communicated telepathically with her several times in her life, she says. (Sen. Bill Nelson served as payload officer aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia in 1986. All seven people aboard were from Earth. As far as is known.)

Rodriguez Aguilera, 59, a Republican who is running to replace retiring Miami Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, recounted her experience with the ETs during a 2009 television interview.

She described “going up” inside the spaceship — though whether it went into space or just hovered around town was left unclear.

“I went in. There were some round seats that were there, and some quartz rocks that controlled the ship — not like airplanes,” Rodriguez Aguilera said.

In two separate videos posted to YouTube years ago, one by local Spanish-language station America TeVe and another by a political critic with the user name DoralGirl26, Rodriguez Aguilera spoke on television in detail about her extraterrestrial experiences. She said the alien beings reminded her of the famous statue in Rio de Janeiro, Christ the Redeemer, with arms outstretched.

Among the things she said she found out from the aliens:

▪ There are 30,000 skulls — “different from humans” — in a cave in the Mediterranean island of Malta.

▪ The world’s “energy center” is in Africa.

▪ The Coral Castle, a limestone tourist attraction South Miami-Dade, is actually an ancient Egyptian pyramid.

▪ “God is a universal energy.”
It goes on but that's the best parts.

Still better than Hillary.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-16 12:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Still better than Hillary.

I'd rather vote for the orangutan that played Clyde...

[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-16 16:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Remain calm there is a girl on the internet.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-16 16:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Slow news day.

They must have taked Trump's phone away.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-16 16:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

what happened to your avatar Fone? where's the ***?

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-16 16:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

approximately 12 inches above the naval.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-16 17:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
approximately 12 inches above the naval.

[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-16 17:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been a slow news day thought I'd try to find a new avatar pic.
By Zerowone 2017-10-16 17:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

At least pick something other than that Weeaboo.
By fonewear 2017-10-16 17:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I could but due to the small avatar pic size it is hard to find the right picture.
By Nausi 2017-10-16 18:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

This puts it rather concisely.
By Nausi 2017-10-16 18:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »

I see plenty of ***.

She's thinner too, definitely an improvement.
By fonewear 2017-10-16 18:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Shiva.Shruiken said: »

I see plenty of ***.

They took the fat from her stomach put it on her chest !
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-16 18:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
I see plenty of ***.

ya he changed it again, he had another one that was neck up but i'm glad Fone came to his senses!

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-16 18:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I know the male hormones are strong in you two, but seriously, keep it tucked in.

Don't force Rooks to delete that avatar and put in a new Rule™ that prevents lewd avatars.
By fonewear 2017-10-16 19:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I know the male hormones are strong in you two, but seriously, keep it tucked in.

Don't force Rooks to delete that avatar and put in a new Rule™ that prevents lewd avatars.

This the same forum that has half naked cat girls in RT section !
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-16 19:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's moreso that I couldn't recognize it was Fone without those honkers! I swear.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 98 99 100