Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Omen Static Mon/Wed/Sat @ 7pm pst
Omen Static Mon/Wed/Sat @ 7pm pst
 Asura.Azagarth
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-12-16 05:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So our static is in need of a full time GEO, and only a GEO atm. If you think getting in on Geo to "maybe get to play other jobs" is your goal you will be sadly disappointed. I wont tolerate whining that I expect you to be geared and ready on geo for events. We have ample opportunity on free days for other jobs of interest.

Runs are held Mon/Thurs/Sat @ 7pm pst (Sat occasionally starts late due to aeonic clearing, but not common enough to worry about). If this happens we make it a free day, so good time to do pickups on other jobs you would want cards, same with the 1 free day a week (either tues or weds, thats your pick, I will run tuesday 1 run myself).

Said geo needs 3 things, in order of importance:

1.) Consistency, we run as a static which means when you are not there, we are missing 1/6th of our roster. You MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE ALL EVENT TIMES, ON TIME.

2.) Ability to always have 2 canteens on run days. This means if you have another static, I am not interested in you. Your welcome to drop them and join us if you feel so inclined.

3.) Be a skilled player. I know this should not need to be said, but the avg geo I swear is the worst skilled ffxi player (cast and afk attitude will get an immediate kick). If you need to ask me, the non-geo what spells to be using thats a problem. It should be apparent for someone that plays geo and has taken the time to understand the job, which spells to use. Few more things non-skill but more gear related:
  • Nuke set is a must: you will need to be able to free nuke 15k+ for certain floors for the floor goals and 30k MB.

• Melee set so you can help us clear ws goals faster.

• You need to be able to land dispels, grav, etc in case of emergencies/need.

• You must have a iLV119 idle set, with high -dt (dead geo is a useless geo)

• Idris is not required, but obviously a huge help. You obviously need the appropriate 900+ skill and dunna as a minimum.

• other appropriate gearsets (cure, enhancing, refresh idle, etc)

I hope you will send me a PM with your info so we can chat ingame. Our group is very seasoned players with a high standard of gear/skill. You will be happy with us and gets lots of goodies if you have what we need and put in the work.
By geigei 2016-12-16 07:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

What a pup haz to do to get some cards?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-12-16 07:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »

Make your own group, likely with your automaton tanking. I mean, I did clear Kyou with a PUP the 2nd night, but I don't think any bit of that was the damage they were bringing...
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-12-16 08:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-12-16 09:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor pups! But yes if your really wanting to go pup, I know there will be a few setups that could work them in. You will probably have to set the runs up, but im sure you would get a few bites! If nothing I bet pup could solo cards easy enough?
 Asura.Kasandea
By Asura.Kasandea 2016-12-16 09:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »

Well, First off, you need to do Fu (PUP,BST,DRG,SMN) for Fu's Scale x5; If you're panning to go for +3, I did Fu yesterday with BST, SMN's as DD's and they're doing good dmg the setup was PLD-WHM-GEO-BST-SMNx2. (Make sure everyone has only the extremly minimal necessary buffs; GEO is a exception, since GEO's buffs/debuffs aren't drainable)

Suggestion:
TANK: PUP,
HEALER: WHM or SCH or RDM,
SUPPORT: GEO,
DD's: PUP, BST, SMN, RNG, COR.
OBS.: 20,1 Yalms and he won't drain buffs, should keep shell up the whole time but keep dispelling it when he drain buffs~

"Make sure, people know Fu is for pet jobs only"
Kei: WHM,BLM,RDM,BLU,SCH.
Fu: PUP,BST,DRG,SMN.
Kyou: BRD,RNG,COR,GEO.
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-12-16 12:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lot of interest so far, please make sure you respond with the information requested.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-12-16 12:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So we're like, best friends Azagarth. But instead of just sending me a private message and asking to join, you invite the whole lot of Asura scrubs to the party?

I thought we went way back.
 Asura.Thorva
user: Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-12-16 12:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
So we're like, best friends Azagarth. But instead of just sending me a private message and asking to join, you invite the whole lot of Asura scrubs to the party?

I thought we went way back.

He doesn't love us anymore.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-12-16 13:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys level ninja and immediately forget their roots.
[+]
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-12-16 16:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

crap the drks are out!
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-12-17 00:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

updated time to mon/wed/sat at 7pm pst.
 Asura.Kasandea
By Asura.Kasandea 2016-12-17 06:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Azagarth said: »
updated time to mon/wed/sat at 7pm est.

Now I'm in! WHM GEO(1100+JP) THF BLM✰ BLU✰ "RUN and SCH" are "Work in Progress" I can level up another jobs to keep the static going!
 Asura.Ricciardo
user: Ricciardo
By Asura.Ricciardo 2016-12-17 08:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi. I am interested if you're still recruting.
Jobs:
RDM Master: Very good gear plus Murgleis AG;
THF (only @ around 300jp atm): Very good gear plus Mandau AG;
BLU (1200+ JP): Very good gear (only HQ Abj carmine cuisses);
BLM (1200+ JP): Very good gear.

Order of cards is the same as Jobs posted above.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-12-17 09:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

updated time to mon/wed/sat at 7pm est.
Sat is our main event night. :/
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-12-17 14:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

lol read the title time sorry... tired aza = crappy writing (may just be full time though).

runs are 7pm *PST* not est :D

saturdays may get pushed back a bit on start time so be prepared for that, the other 2 days are set. A few members have saturday events that maye cause a more close to 8~ pm pst start time.

again sorry for the inconvenience.

if I have not yet responded to you please /t me ingame as I have got dozens of replies to this and its been hard to shuffle it all since start times/days etc for everyone work differently :D
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2016-12-17 14:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

7PM PST is 10PM EST, we usually are still mid event lol
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-12-17 14:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

saturday events start at 4pm est funk :D very rarely do they go 6 hrs, its just this last aeonic clears got super crazy long with doing split runs etc. And mon/wed there are no events, so no issues. Friday events are late though but there are no omen runs that day anyhow, so there should be no conflicts at all if your wanting to join in.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-12-18 10:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

saturday events start at 4pm est funk :D very rarely do they go 6 hrs, its just this last aeonic clears got super crazy long with doing split runs etc. And mon/wed there are no events, so no issues. Friday events are late though but there are no omen runs that day anyhow, so there should be no conflicts at all if your wanting to join in.
Saturday events start at 6PM EST not 4!
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-12-18 16:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

still more than enough time :D saturday runs are at 8pm pst thats 5 hrs of difference.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-24 00:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

bump: Updated looking for 1 player

run time in title is incorrect. its mon/thurs/sat... not sure why it wont let me update title now....