Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have a Strong character to use against Cerberus? >_>;;
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-20 22:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

using rikiyames lightning to fight cerberus atm its going slowly but i think it can solo it given enough time lol rikiyame i think i added him from here? if so and if i ever get lightning please tell me how you made yours so kick *** xD shes the queen of dodge
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-20 22:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Rikiyame said: »
Okay. I'm gonna set my Lightning for Cerb. It'll be slow but she should be able to auto-attack solo it.

Edit: Let me work on it. I think I need to go 90% with Mechanical heart and 150% Flame res.

oh missed ur name when i was scrolling lol (edit she was doing ok at first then cerberus acc raised or something he wrecked her v.v)
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-20 23:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Erics said: »
I just did full clear in 2 runs (because im an idiot who forgot to only take 5 units the first time). Using Refia with DC,Soleil for AoE atk/mag/spr/def boost 120%(over 2 turns) Luneth,Minfilia for AoE fire resist and a friend unit Orlandeau 900+atk. Using Fire resist took AoE dmg down from 700+ to like 60 the only hard part was the post 50% AoE dispel which shouldn't wipe the pt make sure you have para resist on
or items for it. The fight took 4 or 5 turns with 5 ppl and only 2 atkers.

1009 atk luneth with para immunity: 899.210.286
857 atk dark veritas with para immune: 719.117.954
947 atk luneth with para immunity: 973.021.141

Put ffxiah in comment or something, I just used the free tickets to add 10 more slots.

tried your top friend code it said user not found xD
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-21 01:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

he kept killing specifically my whm with the death atk idk what the criteria for picking a unit is but 4/4 for picking the same unit. Putting safety bit on my other refia made him not kill anyone.

friendcode for top one is 889.210.286 i added too many 9. I just finished katana mastery for that one too so his atk is over 1k also with multiple stacked beast killers, should do a ton of dmg with cut through

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-21 02:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
What's up with all the Lightnings There are 6 on my FL and 2 people pulled her today
looks like lightning does strike twice
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-21 06:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

dont take dark based DD or weapons cause hes immune. 30% weak to light and water weapons. Use warrior of lights atk/mag down move and he shouldnt break past your tank. His aoes only hit for 700~ before i applied debuffs. This waiting multiple days between events is dumb though. Guess ill change veritas of dark back into orlandeau for now.
Just noticed ulric's dagger is a sweet upgrade for soleil, or wol if you dont use aura staff.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-21 09:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

i might just have to give up for this 1 fight at least i have a lot of good friends for future events now :) also i got argias recently reading shes almost as good as orlanderu (sorry if i butchered name xD) and soon shes suppose to be getting enhancements that will make her just as good as him? if i read correctly

Edit: nvm the giving up part i found a player on gamefaqs his vertis of dark was awesome o.o
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-21 10:00:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
i might just have to give up for this 1 fight at least i have a lot of good friends for future events now :) also i got argias recently reading shes almost as good as orlanderu (sorry if i butchered name xD) and soon shes suppose to be getting enhancements that will make her just as good as him? if i read correctly
She already got her enhancements, Knighthood gets upgraded to have a +50% attack when using a greatsword and divine ruination upgraded is the same as Orlandeaus which makes her great for chaining with friend units. On top of that units with light damage weapons are pretty common so the light imperil (50%) can turn out to be a huge buff. Definitely a good investment imo especially early on.

Edit: If you can survive a couple rounds against the cerberus you might be able to get him down with a strong enough unit. I went a couple rounds for LB charge on A2, used it, then next round def break > divine ruination + heal combo wrecked it. They don't chain properly but he still dropped like a bag of dirt.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-21 10:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
She already got her enhancements, Knighthood gets upgraded to have a +50% attack when using a greatsword and divine ruination upgraded is the same as Orlandeaus which makes her great for chaining with friend units. On top of that units with light damage weapons are pretty common so the light imperil (50%) can turn out to be a huge buff. Definitely a good investment imo especially early on.

Edit: If you can survive a couple rounds against the cerberus you might be able to get him down with a strong enough unit. I went a couple rounds for LB charge on A2, used it, then next round def break > divine ruination + heal combo wrecked it. They don't chain properly but he still dropped like a bag of dirt.

oh awesome im gonna work on her then :3
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-21 13:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sort of a random question, but would anyone mind throwing Fina up as their companion for like 20 minutes? I accidentally sent mine on an expedition, and of course... it's a 24 hour one. I already spent the keys to unlock the fight and I'm afraid if I wait til tomorrow I will have to open it up again. Not a terribly huge deal, but figured it was worth asking lol. Literally couldn't care less about the gear/level. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-21 13:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Libbien said: »
Sort of a random question, but would anyone mind throwing Fina up as their companion for like 20 minutes? I accidentally sent mine on an expedition, and of course... it's a 24 hour one. I already spent the keys to unlock the fight and I'm afraid if I wait til tomorrow I will have to open it up again. Not a terribly huge deal, but figured it was worth asking lol. Literally couldn't care less about the gear/level. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to
I'll put one on mine, Friend code 980,330,154
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-21 13:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sent request and thank you, i will get this done asap!
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-21 14:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Got it done finally thanks Ina. Had to force close the app 300 times to get you in my list though lol.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-21 15:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive got my accounts set up for undead guy helping since people said they were having issues with the new Skeleton Wright who is weak to light.

I could change it to beastkiller if anyone needs, if you got an upgraded soleil he can just about 3 turn the cerberus dead with cut through with the 100% atk boost i was doing 30-33% per round

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-21 17:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

sent invite and made this

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-10-21 22:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I did manage to make Lightning work. 100% evade and 150% fire res so his -50% still kept me immune to fire.

570,673,359 just have BG or FFXIAH in comment, please.

Edit: NOPE! Paralyze (I thought I had a null on).

Edit edit: Freehugs, use Ashe. She'll heal and remove status ailments and deal damage.
[+]
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-10-22 12:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So 7 star awakenings are going to be a thing JP side they are for5 star base and require a dupe of the character to awaken to 7 star. While this is frustrating I fell this is moreally incentive to hoard till 3% rainbow rate.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-24 05:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

beat that ELT inner chamber fight finally with refia onion knight wol rikku orlandeau and friend orlandeau. Didnt bother with the lasswell objective though. Rikku is almost necessary unless you got a strong beat down team.

Im wondering if the survivors drink or w/e it was called from last year's halloween event that erased doom works for this years. I sold mine :( it would let you do this without rikku but shes still very helpful.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-24 12:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
So will you only be able to do the Bahamut event coming up if you're in or beat chapter 7? I'm still in chapter 2. lol
I'm still on chapter 1 :D
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 116 117 118