Summoner Gearswap (yep Another One :P)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Summoner Gearswap (yep another one :P)
Summoner Gearswap (yep another one :P)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Bahamut.Kiralai
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kiralai
By Bahamut.Kiralai 2017-03-02 03:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Having the same problem. Whenever I use a pact via the keybinds, whether it's rage or ward, it's lacking target text (<t> or <me> respectively) and I get a command error.

Edit: I should have just read the rest of the thread; my apologies. Thanks to Supa for the troubleshooting, and to Verda for the excellent lua. To anyone else who was wondering: the solution is to have the "Shortcuts" Windower addon loaded.
 Lakshmi.Rumorian
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rumo
By Lakshmi.Rumorian 2017-03-02 08:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any way to prevent the HUD from loading automatically? I've set display_hud to false in smn.lua but it still loads.
 Lakshmi.Rumorian
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rumo
By Lakshmi.Rumorian 2017-03-02 16:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

SMN4LIFE said: »

Also, since I use a controller, how do I get it to call a specific macro page when I use those keybinds?

What I'm doing is that I define the macro pages to use within the smn-lib.lua so that it switches automatically to the page I need. The code looks like this:
Code
	if pet.name == "Carbuncle" then
		set_macro_page(10,15)
	elseif pet.name == 'Garuda' then
		set_macro_page(2,15)
	elseif pet.name == 'Titan' then
		set_macro_page(4,15)
	elseif pet.name == 'Fenrir' then 
		set_macro_page(8,15)
	elseif pet.name == 'Diabolos' then 
		set_macro_page(9,15)
	elseif pet.name == 'Shiva' then 
		set_macro_page(5,15)
	elseif pet.name == 'Ramuh' then 
		set_macro_page(7,15)
	elseif pet.name == 'Leviathan' then 
		set_macro_page(6,15)
	elseif pet.name == 'Ifrit' then 
		set_macro_page(3,15)
	else
		set_macro_page(1,15)
end

I put it in the function job_pet_change(petparam, gain) section, right at the end (before the last 'end' of that section).

What it does: The default macro page is page 1 in book 15. This is where I have all my summons. As soon as I call one of them, the macro changes to the avatar's specific page. So when I call Ramuh, the lua switches my macros to page 7 of book 15. When I dismiss Ramuh, it switches back to page 1 so I can call another avatar. If I then summon Garuda, it switches to page 2 of book 15. And so on. Hope this helps.
 Asura.Xijaah
Server: Asura
user: Xijaah
By Asura.Xijaah 2017-03-26 17:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

hello verda, sorry to bug you. I noticed that when i am engaged and i try to use flaming crush (haven't tested it with any other BPs yet) it does swap the pre-pact gear but somehow doesnt swap the midpact gear. Any ideas?
edit: it actually swaps the midpact gear in, but not reliably (or fast enough? is that a thing?). Although if i disengage and use a BP, midpact gear is always counted in.
At the moment im self-SCing as follows: My WS -> disengage -> BP; it works but can screw trusts up.
By jopa 2017-03-30 17:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rumorian said: »
Is there any way to prevent the HUD from loading automatically? I've set display_hud to false in smn.lua but it still loads.
Try changing window:show() on line 32 to window:hide()
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [96 days between previous and next post]
By dustinfoley 2017-07-04 20:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Any update on why changing jobs isnt loading the 'unload' function?

I saw on page 2 someone had the same issue, changing jobs not unbinding the commands. Was wondering if anyone found a way to fix it?

I have player-smn.lib and player-smn both in the data folder for GS, but when i change jobs (mog house, garden, muhara, etc) it never unbinds the keys.

Never mind i figured it out:, The LIB function is missing unloads. These 3 seem to have been the culprits (cntrl + num1-3)

send_command('unbind ^%numpad1')
send_command('unbind ^%numpad2')
send_command('unbind ^%numpad3')
By dustinfoley 2017-07-09 06:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

last question since im not sure this lua is even supported anymore....

why are volt strike and chaos strike mapped as magical bp when wiki states they are physical?
By shubb1282 2017-07-11 22:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

This was supported until recently but it seems Verda has disappeared. I also noticed this along with seemingly Phys. rage pacts weren't mapped at all. They are listed in the function along with TP based ones but they weren't mapped anywhere that I could find. I never saw the wrong gear being equipped but it made me nervous so I added them to the mmapping along with some of the other ones being listed as magical ie crag throw. This is what i did: in smn-lib

PhysicalBloodPactRage = S{'Rush','Predator Claws','Mountain Buster','Chaotic Strike','Spinning Dive','Eclipse Bite','Blindside','Regal Scratch','Regal Gash','Poison Nails','Crescent Fang','Claw','Rock Buster','Punch','Burning Strike','Double Punch','Rock Throw','Megalith Throw','Barracuda Dive','Tail Whip','Axe Kick','Double Slap','Shock Strike','Volt Strike','Camisado','Moonlit Charge','Crescent Fang'
}
magicalRagePacts = S{'Inferno','Earthen Fury','Tidal Wave','Aerial Blast','Diamond Dust','Judgment Bolt','Searing Light','Howling Moon','Ruinous Omen','Fire II','Stone II','Water II','Aero II','Blizzard II','Thunder II','Fire IV','Stone IV','Water IV','Aero IV','Blizzard IV','Thunder IV','Chaotic strike','Thunderspark','Burning Strike','Meteorite','Nether Blast','Meteor Strike','Conflag Strike','Heavenly Strike','Wind Blade','Geocrush','Crag Throw','Grand Fall','Thunderstorm','Holy Mist','Lunar Bay','Night Terror','Level ? Holy','Impact','Zantetsuken'}

enticersRagePacts = S{'Impact','Conflag Strike', 'Fire II','Stone II','Water II','Aero II','Blizzard II','Thunder II','Fire IV','Stone IV','Water IV','Aero IV','Blizzard IV','Thunder IV','Heavenly Strike','Wind Blade', 'Geocrush', 'Thunderstorm', 'Meteor Strike','Grand Fall'}

physicalEnticersRagePacts = S{'Rush','Predator Claws','Mountain Buster','Chaotic Strike','Spinning Dive','Eclipse Bite','Blindside','Regal Scratch','Regal Gash','Poison Nails','Crescent Fang','Claw','Rock Buster','Punch','Burning Strike','Double Punch','Rock Throw','Megalith Throw','Barracuda Dive','Tail Whip','Axe Kick','Double Slap','Shock Strike','Volt Strike','Camisado','Moonlit Charge','Crescent Fang'}

meritPacts = S{'Heavenly Strike','Wind Blade','Geocrush','Thunderstorm','Meteor Strike','Grand Fall'}

enticersWardPacts = S{'HealingRuby II','Healing Ruby'}

healingWardPacts = S{'HealingRuby II','Healing Ruby'}

hybridPacts = S{'Flaming Crush'}

Not sure if i even know what I'm doing but it seems to work. Also I can't seem to find a way to toggle PDT set.
By dustinfoley 2017-07-12 04:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Physical pacts were maped in the sense that it listed all other pacts, and the last line basically says 'if its not listed, its a physical pact'.
By shubb1282 2017-07-12 17:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Makes sense, pretty new to this stuff. So all that really needed to be changed was delete the phys pacts he had listed in the magical and then add the physicals that are now tp dependant to the physical enticersragepacts?

Also do you see a way to taggle PDT mode?

Thank you
By dustinfoley 2017-07-12 20:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

f11 - toggle PDT and normal
Alt + f11 - toggle pet pdt and normal
f10 - toggle forced movement mode (equip heralds gaiters)
Ctrl + f10 - Toggle Favor mode (mpsaver, or allout)
Alt + f10 - Impact mode (Normal - Equip for magical dmg Debuff - Max smn skill for debuff aspect)
Alt + f9 - Burstmode (Use relic +1 hands for merit pacts or not)
Ctrl + [ - Toggle forcing your cp cape to stay on or not
Alt + [ - Staff/TP lock
Ctrl + ] - In development still, but seems to work. Go to next buff in ward rotation.
Windows Key + numpad0 - Equip and then use warp ring. Not always working for some reason on the use item part does equip ring 100% tho.

Although windows key + numpad0 is also maped to cait sith....so ive never had it work.

Personally im thinking i need to remove a lot of the key binds.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [72 days between previous and next post]
By shubb1282 2017-09-23 02:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone having trouble with this gearswap after the latest updates? I get an error at get_sets, it'll go away if I comment out line for including "Mote_Include.lua" Seems like this error is in an area I don't mess with but could be wrong.

edit: should have mentioned that I tried using original files not edited by me and got the same error
 Ragnarok.Fcube
Server: Ragnarok
user: Fcube
By Ragnarok.Fcube 2017-09-23 03:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Same. The update on gearswap broke it. I had to revert back to an old version of gearswap and force windower not to update it to make it work again. Hopefully another update will fix it.
 Phoenix.Darkspawn
Server: Phoenix
user: Tphantom
By Phoenix.Darkspawn 2017-09-23 09:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Fcube said: »
Same. The update on gearswap broke it. I had to revert back to an old version of gearswap and force windower not to update it to make it work again. Hopefully another update will fix it.

How did you do that? Like force it not to update and where can i get mu hands on old file.

In my case the error says something about gearswap/flow.lua line 244.
 Ragnarok.Fcube
By Ragnarok.Fcube 2017-09-23 20:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I used an old version of windowers that I saved. Disconnect the internet, open up the windowers and get into POL.
By shubb1282 2017-09-25 05:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I am able to use this gearswap again. Kind of stumbled upon the fix as I was trying to convert another gearswap file to look more like this one. My lines may vary if I have edited something but should be close

Go to SMN-lib.lua and comment out anything to do with icons.
line 35 for me. (also after you do this one if you save and reload it'll keep pointing you to the next lines you need to comment out).

--if use_icon then
--images =require('images')
--end

line 20-31

--if use_icon then
--icon_settings = {
--name='avatar_icon',
--color={alpha=hud_transparency,red=255,green=255,blue=255},
--size={height=hud_icon_width,width=hud_icon_height},
--pos={x=1300,y=0},
--draggable=false
--}
--avatar_icon = images.new('',icon_settings,nil)
--images.path(avatar_icon,base_icon_dir..'base.png')
--images.show(avatar_icon)
--end

line 197-203 (202 and 203 may already be commented out)

--if use_icon then
--images.path(avatar_icon,base_icon_dir..icon..'.png')
--images.pos(avatar_icon,smn_info.box.pos.x,
smn_info.box.pos.y-32)
--images.update(avatar_icon)
--end
--button:update(info)
--button:show()

Hope this helps
[+]
 Ragnarok.Fcube
By Ragnarok.Fcube 2017-10-17 06:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

shubb1282 said: »
I am able to use this gearswap again. Kind of stumbled upon the fix as I was trying to convert another gearswap file to look more like this one. My lines may vary if I have edited something but should be close

Go to SMN-lib.lua and comment out anything to do with icons.
line 35 for me. (also after you do this one if you save and reload it'll keep pointing you to the next lines you need to comment out).

--if use_icon then
--images =require('images')
--end

line 20-31

--if use_icon then
--icon_settings = {
--name='avatar_icon',
--color={alpha=hud_transparency,red=255,green=255,blue=255},
--size={height=hud_icon_width,width=hud_icon_height},
--pos={x=1300,y=0},
--draggable=false
--}
--avatar_icon = images.new('',icon_settings,nil)
--images.path(avatar_icon,base_icon_dir..'base.png')
--images.show(avatar_icon)
--end

line 197-203 (202 and 203 may already be commented out)

--if use_icon then
--images.path(avatar_icon,base_icon_dir..icon..'.png')
--images.pos(avatar_icon,smn_info.box.pos.x,
smn_info.box.pos.y-32)
--images.update(avatar_icon)
--end
--button:update(info)
--button:show()

Hope this helps

It works! Thanks!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [53 days between previous and next post]
By Nanerz 2017-12-09 16:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you guys have a updated working GS uploaded anywhere?
 Asura.Byrne
By Asura.Byrne 2017-12-09 17:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You can actually comment out longer multiple line sections with
--[[

]]

Just by the way :p
[+]
 Ragnarok.Fcube
By Ragnarok.Fcube 2017-12-11 04:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone has any solution to this without commenting out? Once I comment out, the menu will not display the abilities.

Thanks.
By shubb1282 2017-12-11 07:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If you comment out exactly as posted menu displays abilities still, the only thing missing is the Icon with the picture of the Avatar.
 Ragnarok.Fcube
By Ragnarok.Fcube 2017-12-11 21:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm.... It doesn't for me. The menu is just empty. I will go back and mess with it to see if I make it work.
 Ragnarok.Fcube
By Ragnarok.Fcube 2017-12-12 20:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

shubb1282 said: »
If you comment out exactly as posted menu displays abilities still, the only thing missing is the Icon with the picture of the Avatar.

I commented out something additional. It works now. Thanks!
By shubb1282 2017-12-12 21:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

No problem, glad it worked out.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [107 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Patb
user: Patbee
By Asura.Patb 2018-03-29 23:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for the necro bump but I still really like this lua and have everything working with it except precast for BPs. It won't swap into timer gear and I'm not sure what I need to add to make that happen.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
By Mak84 2018-05-02 07:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Since I've started using this I keep getting random macro pages deleted. Has anyone else had this? Can anyone tell me if there is something within the LUA that might cause this? It seems to happen when I end a BCNM/UNM.
 Asura.Myasasa
user: Myasasa
By Asura.Myasasa 2018-05-23 16:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for sharing your lua.
I've edited your fleetwind shortcut into a hastega2 one+release+summons shiva (really helped me for cp pty).
By Ciire 2018-06-10 15:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for sharing this...

its awesome but i am having one issues with it

when i use the shortcuts for any of the pet abilities it doesnt use them it pops up and says:

https://gyazo.com/69d7a58e24862227e7df403b7ed06e02

does same for the rages i supposed theres supposed to be a <me> and a <t> in there but not sure where you add it..

anyone able to help?
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-06-11 14:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It's possible the Lua assumes you have the Shortcuts addon installed. I think that makes it so you don't need the "<me>" or "<t>" on there.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
By zaxtiss 2018-08-01 14:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

does this Lua handle auto calling the avatar if its not out for a blood pact rage if its not out?
i see that it does for wards i wasn't sure if did though for rages