FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 155 156 157 ... 159 160 161
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-04-08 06:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
I have 250 mythrils now and I can't decide if I should pull from any of these banners or just save for later. None of them looks really worth it to me. I would like to have only 1 or 2 SBs from each one. 1st and 4th banners are the most interesting, I guess? 3rd one also got some nice stuff for me though, like Cid's gloves, Relm's healing BSB which also gives last stand and Laguna's boostga (still missing Shout) who is also a supporter who can replace my Fran and her full break SSB in my A-team. Sometimes it is just too hard to make up my mind on banners >.<

I have a number of the "necessary" SB's (shout, sheepsong, stoneskin, etc.) and otherwise just focus on characters I like, generally. Still sad I'm not going to get Tyro's OSB yet, but he's one of my top guys, Agrias is a max char, Vaan and Ysh'Tola are also big, so I pull on banners for them, generally.

One of the big advantages to banners like this one is it can help spread your realm synergy around. My pulls on other banners has me rocking when it comes to XII, XIII, VII, etc. but I then lack tremendously on V, VI, etc.
By fillerbunny9 2017-04-08 10:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
I have 250 mythrils now and I can't decide if I should pull from any of these banners or just save for later. None of them looks REALLY worth it to me. I would like to have only 1 or 2 SBs from each one. 1st and 4th banners are the most interesting, I guess? 3rd one also got some nice stuff for me though, like Cid's gloves and Laguna's boostga (still missing Shout) who is also a supporter who can replace my Fran and her full break SSB in my A-team, but I can live without any of them. Sometimes it is just too hard to make up my mind on banners >.<

Shout and Vessel of Fate both were on the same banner a few weeks ago (I know because my husband pulled both getting him the second piece of the trinity to be workable). I personally hit 50 again tomorrow for one last pull on banner 4. I really want the OSB for either Agrias or Orlandeu but, knowing my luck, I will probably end up with more dupes for the chipper.
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Server: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2017-04-09 20:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulled on the Lucky Realm Banner that just popped, 25 mythril for 1/11, which was Balthier's BSB Betelgeuse...Nice enfire gun I guess ;p
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-04-26 08:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

did a 15 mythril 3 relic pull and I got Shantotto's Iridal Staff! Yay!
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-04-26 09:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice. I've done 2 11-pulls and went 1/11, Prishe BSB each time. I'm happy in that Prishe is who I'm pulling for (and don't think she's on the 2nd XI events banner) but come on, 2/22 and a dupe? -.-
By eliroo 2017-04-26 09:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Prishes Burst will return on the next banner: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/75121238

Shantotto BSB is that we aren't sure if it will return or not. Given its popularity in a limited realm though it will come back on fest banners.

Shantottos CSB is for sure to show up during our next fest and the following fest too.
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-04-26 09:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Got Shantoto's LCSB. And then 100 gem'd Ashe's BSB.

Lightning Mage team is a go.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-04-26 09:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cherche said: »
Got Shantoto's LCSB. And then 100 gem'd Ashe's BSB.

Lightning Mage team is a go.

Just grab Raphas BSB tomorrow and you are set : D
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Surgator
Server: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2017-05-29 14:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone play JP server and know how much stam they are max now?

what after torment dongeon?

is there a new lvl break after 99?

what difficulty the event dongeon goes to in jp? 250?

i'm preparing a little bit my team for what comming next....
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2017-06-01 16:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I was bored while waiting in line at the post office today and decided to count my characters I have Lode3's put into so far. And I found out I just used my 40th lode 3 today on Vincent. Seemed kind of funny I would choose such a round number to count up my LVL. 99's on so I figured I'd celebrate, lol.

Been playing since about 1 month before the first anniversary celebration.

[+]
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2017-06-01 23:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

are you a wizard? Do you have averyone capped? i play since i don't know how much time and i'm far from capped everything haha!

Good job!i play since lighning was introduce to the game i think so.... back in the days when rolling for 11 relic was not garantie drop and i still have not all job capped and far from it haha! did you use some mytril on orb fest to get more xp for your carracter?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2017-06-02 10:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Surgator said: »
are you a wizard? Do you have averyone capped? i play since i don't know how much time and i'm far from capped everything haha!

Good job!i play since lighning was introduce to the game i think so.... back in the days when rolling for 11 relic was not garantie drop and i still have not all job capped and far from it haha! did you use some mytril on orb fest to get more xp for your carracter?

I used to use a few mythril on refreshes months ago, when I got caught up it's very rare to use mythril on anything except inventory expansion(as needed) and relic pulls. I moderate my eggs I get and stamina. Not really that bad, also got easier now that we have EXP daily on 2 different days now.

And not everyone is capped in those photos, I have 5 people in my current EXP PT I'm working to 99. Gogo from FFV just got released to, I'll egg him to 65, than EXP him to 80 once I have a space open up.
By fillerbunny9 2017-06-02 14:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, if you are keeping up with daily stuff, capping everyone is easier than ever. I dunno how many crystal 3s I have stored at this point, but with the way they have given growth eggs out/crystals converted to growth eggs, you can almost always get the newest character each event to 80 on eggs alone. the problem I run into is Motes.....
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2017-06-02 23:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
yeah, if you are keeping up with daily stuff, capping everyone is easier than ever. I dunno how many crystal 3s I have stored at this point, but with the way they have given growth eggs out/crystals converted to growth eggs, you can almost always get the newest character each event to 80 on eggs alone. the problem I run into is Motes.....

Same... we just got a batch of vitality motes a couple weeks back and I'm already out and need more... I barely got through 1 character with what they gave us... :/ When is the next MP Raid with Vitality motes attached, lol?
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2017-06-04 01:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

vitality is the only mote i'm always missing miself.... i have like 400 of the other one in general but vitality just getting drain like crazy!
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2017-06-08 23:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

what people are thinking about the delay of the ff 7 event?
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-06-08 23:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cash grab by DeNA. They did the same thing for the first Tactics event.
By Jetackuu 2017-06-09 09:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else having issues clearing the mote dungeons? I don't think I should be having an issue at this stage, yet I just don't survive long enough by far.
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2017-06-09 09:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I cleared my first mote dungeon yesterday. The XIII one with a team of XIII characters.
By Jetackuu 2017-06-11 16:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nixak said: »
I cleared my first mote dungeon yesterday. The XIII one with a team of XIII characters.

Yeah that one wasn't too bad until the end, but I can barely touch the Ifrit one, either with my combo team or my team of 8 characters, and they're all 90+.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-06-16 15:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I did relic x11 pull and got Zidane's Legend materia gloves and Vivi's Gravity Rod in FF9 banner #1.

I read that the 5th elite dungeon of the FF9 event is great for EXP/soul break AP farming plus greater orbs from occasional boss encounters. Each fight in the fifth dungeon only costs 2 stamina for total 6, but can just spam it like crazy
By fillerbunny9 2017-06-16 17:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, I cannot help like feel that is an error, but it's super cheap XP for the stamina cost.

I am avoiding pulling on banners at this point since i believe the VII banner is going to have another game breaking pull from it.
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2017-06-22 11:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

let that error stay that ways if it is! :O
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-07-04 06:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Feeling pretty successful, didn't have much problem with Sephiroth, and managed the D300 Torment dungeon using 3 FF3 characters (and I don't have OK BSB! ...or any Wind OSB, for that matter.). I have decent VII synergy and XIV synergy so I think next few events should be locks for me. Hoping to finish Vaan/Agrias 5* motes shortly.
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2017-07-04 11:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

We going to get that Seiken Densetsu 2 event at all?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-07-04 21:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

God bless - Clouds USB on first 50 pull - Was gonna roll about 4 of them
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-07-04 21:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if I'm pulling on this banner or not. Not seeing any other banners to pull on for a while, but I have nothing for Cloud so seems kinda silly to just get his USB. I'll just RW his USB for other character usage.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-07-04 21:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally understand - I have everything for cloud so Ive been waiting on this...
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-07-04 21:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah if I had a max Cloud I'd be all over it. I try to max out an A-team and I could fit Cloud into mine but since I have nothing for him I'm kinda meh on it. I might pull in a few days once I have some mythril to reduce it eating my gems, though.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-08-01 11:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

When I originally made this thread I didn't expect it to get stickied. Is there a way I can forfeit my first post and someone else who is more tech savvy with the forums can actually make that first thread into a guide for players, if they choose to? I don't know how/if this is possible, you can DM me if I can help. It would be more useful if it was a guide type of first post than the crap I stated. Kind of like the FFBE thread has.

Thanks.
First Page 2 3 ... 155 156 157 ... 159 160 161