Romantically Frustrated?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Romantically frustrated?
Romantically frustrated?
First Page 2 3 ... 162 163
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2017-01-22 11:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

So uh, I go to work, come home, do adult ***, play game or do hobbies, go to bed. If it's a day off, I either stay home (which is 90% of the time) or go visit one of my homeboys in a town I used to live in. That's basically my life in a nutshell right now.

Soon it will be my birthday, which is nice...but guess what comes exactly a week after, though. ._.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2017-01-22 18:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Quetzacoatl said: »
So uh, I go to work, come home, do adult ***, play game or do hobbies, go to bed. If it's a day off, I either stay home (which is 90% of the time) or go visit one of my homeboys in a town I used to live in. That's basically my life in a nutshell right now.

Soon it will be my birthday, which is nice...but guess what comes exactly a week after, though. ._.
Are you getting pretty lonely?
Or moreso just feel like there is an emptiness etc
Might be a mix of both. I just keep myself focused on the present at all costs so that it doesn't try to sneak up on me.

Plus, I live in a city that's been ranked as one of the worst for dating opportunities. It's a city within the rust belt, too.

Post deleted by User.
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2017-01-22 19:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you getting pretty lonely?
Or moreso just feel like there is an emptiness etc
Might be a mix of both. I just keep myself focused on the present at all costs so that it doesn't try to sneak up on me.

Plus, I live in a city that's been ranked as one of the worst for dating opportunities. It's a city within the rust belt, too.
yeah I feel ya. You saving up for future freedoms atm or anything long term planning wise? maybe there is some kind of goal setting that might help.

Well, I usually have to put in $500/month (except december) for an IRA I got set up for, and...it's both a blessing and a curse. It's retirement, but with my current job, which has varied hours on what seems like a random work week, I'm more or less breaking even. Not only would the idea of finding a second job be a pain in the ***, but coordinating schedules would be an utter nightmare for me.

But according to my mother, I'm supposedly going to be getting some additional financial support- either through disability or...a personal instance I'd like to keep private for the time being. So right now, Goals are practically stifled until a good opportunity comes along.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-01-25 11:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Why am I just learning about this thread ?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-25 13:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

We specifically kept you out of this thread because, knowing you, you would be topic banned quicker than you can say "boo...."

DAMN IT KOJO, AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL I FINISH TYPING THIS BEFORE YOU TOPIC BAN HIM!!!
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-01-25 13:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Met a woman in FFXIV back in last January. Been friends since, met her in person for lunch. Didn't feel like anything clicked, but she's attractive and easy to get along with. She's just hot and cold towards me. Sometimes she won't respond to messages at all, and then other times she wants to do everything with me. I'll see where it goes, though it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere.

I know quite a number of other women that I'm incredibly drawn towards, but the rub is generally that they are already happily taken. Idk, sometimes it feels like the whole relationship/romance thing just isn't something I'm going to excel at. Just general guy frustrations I guess. Nothing entertaining like Schizm.

And sorry to hear that Volkom T_T

Oh tbis one's easy. You are her backup-boyfriend or plan-B. If whomever she is seeing gives her problems she rings one of her backups to feel valuable and attractive. She's not interested in a relationship with you but the easy validation is always welcome.

Post deleted by User.
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2017-01-28 16:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

How many years until retirement?
Maybe in the next 35 years. Longer if the current government decides to raise the retirement age. >_>

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [282 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2017-11-08 05:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you think there is only one "love of your life", that every person only gets one shot at that big love? I'm not asking if it's possible to fall in love again, obviously it is, but if one can love again someone with the same intensity as that deep love eventually; or if all others will never compare to it and will always be inferior.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-08 10:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

There have been many deep, intense loves in my life. So no Seha, I couldn't come close to thinking that.
By clearlyamule 2017-11-08 10:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's a matter of attitude. You can if you deep down want to or at least are willing to since logically it's quite possible to find someone better especially since they get bonus points for actually being there... but emotions care less about surface reason and more about deeply held beliefs, assumptions, and expectations
By Boshi 2017-11-08 14:45:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Do you think there is only one "love of your life", that every person only gets one shot at that big love? I'm not asking if it's possible to fall in love again, obviously it is, but if one can love again someone with the same intensity as that deep love eventually; or if all others will never compare to it and will always be inferior.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 15:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just don't take an interest in someone who wants to start love triangles and use two possible lovers to torment each other for their own amusement. That kinda sucks.

Especially when you have mutual friends so you keep seeing each other.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-08 19:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Just don't take an interest in someone who wants to start love triangles and use two possible lovers to torment each other for their own amusement. That kinda sucks.

I have always been poly. I have always been open about it. I don't do conflict. I never ask for faithful, it can't be part of what I ask for as I cannot be.

Triangles? I spent decades with 3 or 4 ongoing, deep, wonderful, meaningful, relationships at once.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 20:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

I have always been poly. I have always been open about it. I don't do conflict. I never ask for faithful, it can't be part of what I ask for as I cannot be.

Triangles? I spent decades with 3 or 4 ongoing, deep, wonderful, meaningful, relationships at once.
That's just not me. This person I speak of wasn't exactly poly, just loves drama.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2017-11-10 10:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It sucks to be a part of but is amazing to watch from the outside
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-10 10:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »

It sucks to be a part of but is amazing to watch from the outside
Especially when you're watching the same girl do all that crap to someone else who sat and watched as she did it to you.

Yeah, pretty amusing. Lol

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 162 163