Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » @Deemos/Futchy
@Deemos/Futchy
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Asura.Deemos
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-17 01:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The point in the screenshot you idiot was to show that i can do it in 5 minutes, what probably took you 2 hours. That fake SS litterally took me 5minutes to do, so your proof of it being not fake isn't proof. There isn't a SS in the world i can't fake, yet alone someone better than me at photoshop. If i took 2hours doing that SS, it would have been perfect, but obviously there is flaws.

Besides, who gives a *** if i was futchy? I certainly dont, so keep calling me it.

What you think is a rep on a video game, i could care less about, i go around my own code of morals, and as such i follow the ToS the the T.

This drama fails.
 Asura.Tokuzi
user: Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 01:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

God you're *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Everyone can see your Futchy. You still fail to give me a reason why I would photoshop a picture for someone who I don't know? LOL. God you are *** pathetic, I'll let you ruin yourself scrub. Have fun in-game. :)
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-17 01:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Deemos said:

What you think is a rep on a video game, i could care less about, i go around my own code of morals, and as such i follow the ToS the the T.

This made me laugh a little, so the LM-17 that Jamofu got hit with was a mistake?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-17 02:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

oooOOOOO snap, dont make me get on another server and make 2 chars with our names and make a fake SS for real.

Or better yet let me get on my private server and make a legit Screenshot.

There are no credable Screenshots, sure there are good ones out there that are true, but any moron can make a fake chat log convo, where are the mobs and other people in the SS? Thats what really proves your not on a private server(most times).
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 02:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You still fail to give me a reason why I would fake a screenshot a month ago, for someone who I didn't know. Or care about. Also if you're that hard on anyone can whisper the guy who told us to shut up while we were spamming /s with our argument to ask him if that screenshot is real. Oh snap Futchy, its a conspiricy! All these people who don't give a ***about you are going out of thier way to prove you're someone you're not!!! This is over, you're toasted. Everyone sees the truth. Later. :D

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-17 02:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Mabrook said:
Deemos said:
Ahh the last refuse, state your case, quick in and out.

/flame on

/slap all

/flame off

lol my thoughts exactly
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-17 02:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cmon guys.

Calm the freak down! :o

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-17 02:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

lol that was awesome.
 Carbuncle.Ryuken
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Ryuken 2009-03-17 02:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Deemos said:

Besides, who gives a *** if i was futchy? I certainly dont, so keep calling me it.

What you think is a rep on a video game, i could care less about, i go around my own code of morals.

Im slightly lost...you've been posting saying the ss is a fake and how you can make one to show how easy it is right? so if his ss is fake it would mean your not futchy but from your post it looks to me like you just admited you are and that you dont care, you'll still do what you want, if you didnt care whats all this drama about?

Im not arguing with you, i just think i must of missed something here.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-17 03:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Futchy Drama is old old drama, like 2005 ***, that was my point, that and i dont care what people call me because im not and if i was i wouldn't care if people thought i was. So posting this is dumb. No one cares... litterally, except the OP and his butt buddy lol
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2009-03-17 11:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Israfel said:
Deemos said:

This made me laugh a little, so the LM-17 that Jamofu got hit with was a mistake?

no lol
 Fenrir.Omnitank
Server: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-03-17 12:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

This is funny. You guys must be bored, or HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE...
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-03-17 13:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy...

Umm.. Huh?

Sisco said:
I find that you my friend need a girlfriend, or a blow up doll if you enjoy just posting but not reading. But then again youll probably get it on with a girl then stop before you ***.

Sisco said:
And wtf are all you women posting on the forums. Is there not some dishes or housecleaning that needs to be done?

Sisco said:
I would love to have a few more women on here, or on me^^ And electric dishwashers are great if women can figure out how to work them correctly.

*Ding* Dont you have a pie to check on?

I get the part where he is just anti-women or something, probably mad because no woman would even look at him twice with that attitude.

But wth does his opinion about a womans place in the world have anything to do with Deemos/Futchy thingy?

/confused
 Ramuh.Ardath
Server: Ramuh
user: Ardath
By Ramuh.Ardath 2009-03-17 13:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Tokuzi said:
I told you not to post here you stupid ***. Here have this, just got it from someone else who obviously is laughing at you.

http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roflfutchy.jpg

Oh and btw, no ***the pixels are down on the second picture sherlock. If you didn't notice it has a properties picture stacked on it which means I had to use paint to screenshot my desktop and then save it. Want me to post the origional pic?

LOL, this made me laugh
http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img20090217180629.png

There ya go you *** tool. Keep posting, you're just making it more fun. I'm bored anyway. Maybe you should just stick your *** in your mouth now and shut the *** up before you make yourself look more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-17 14:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Starstress said:
Israfel said:
Deemos said:

no lol

It was sarcasm star^^ lol
 Asura.Moonglow
user: Moonglow
By Asura.Moonglow 2009-03-17 14:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Deemos said:
Futchy Drama is old old drama, like 2005 ***, that was my point, that and i dont care what people call me because im not and if i was i wouldn't care if people thought i was. So posting this is dumb. No one cares... litterally, except the OP and his butt buddy lol

Israfel said:
And a guy who uses sex as an insult just lost all credibility. Seriously, there's better ways to flame people.

Seems we have another one....
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2009-03-17 17:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Israfel said:
Starstress said:
Israfel said:
Deemos said:

no lol

It was sarcasm star^^ lol

O i sorry ^^
 Lakshmi.Septroth
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-03-17 19:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

/troll on

Deemos 2004 called they want there drama back

/troll off
 Asura.Sisco
user: Sisco69
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-17 19:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Zanno said:
This guy...

Umm.. Huh?

Sisco said:
I find that you my friend need a girlfriend, or a blow up doll if you enjoy just posting but not reading. But then again youll probably get it on with a girl then stop before you ***.

Sisco said:
And wtf are all you women posting on the forums. Is there not some dishes or housecleaning that needs to be done?

Sisco said:
I would love to have a few more women on here, or on me^^ And electric dishwashers are great if women can figure out how to work them correctly.

*Ding* Dont you have a pie to check on?

I get the part where he is just anti-women or something, probably mad because no woman would even look at him twice with that attitude.

But wth does his opinion about a womans place in the world have anything to do with Deemos/Futchy thingy?

/confused

We were just having fun lol. Nothing was serious about our posts aside from her wanting to get it on with me >.> =P
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-17 20:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

wanting to get it on with you...? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth

ps. and np star ^^ lol, see you around ingame^^/
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-17 21:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, reading that is 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-03-17 21:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Damn, reading that is 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

exactly thus this

Septroth said:
/troll on

Deemos 2004 called they want there drama back

/troll off

{See you again}
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 21:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you ever notice all the poeple who post they don't care or this thread was boring are not from Asura? Forums are such a joke. This wasn't ment for you, it's not supposed to be a good use of your time. No one gives a *** if you care.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 21:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Afk giving a *** about being kicked off some stupid *** forums.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 21:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I do care about a thread I posted on, yes. Do I care if people are offended about what I'm saying? No. Thats how I talk on forums, and I know that it can get me in trouble. If I cared then I would use pretty pony words, obviously I don't. I don't need some forum nazi coming in like you're some defender of the public warning me about what I'm doing. When I type "***" I know I'm typing "***", thanks for the warning.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11