Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20905 20906 20907 ... 22553 22554 22555
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-06-27 12:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Xenoverse 2 DLC4 is out.
Quote:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Some new costumes, including SS4 Goku and Great Ape Suit, as well as (static) saiyan tail accessory
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
Mods to make the tail animated shouldn't take too long to show up.

New story starts off at recommended level 90, but it was pretty easy at 82.

EDIT: Found the reason for the recommended level. ._.;
Guess I'll try and finish up the DLC parallel quests and see if I can get anything out of those that'll help.

Also, apparently new character IDs were added with this DLC pack update too, so we may be getting more updates and DLC still after this.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2017-06-27 14:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10548964
Quote:
The Kobayashi Maru Event!

This is the Kobayashi Maru... nineteen periods out of Altair Six. We have struck a gravitic mine and have lost all power...our hull is penetrated and we have sustained many casualties.

Prepare to face the most infamous Starfleet test! The Kobayashi Maru, the “original no-win scenario,” comes to Star Trek Online as a limited-time challenge for your captains. How long can you hold out against ambushing enemy ships? Can you keep the Kobayashi Maru intact while facing down waves of hostile attackers and space hazards? What would Kirk do?

The Kobayashi Maru event will come in two forms: timed and untimed. In each case, you will fight to keep the freighter intact while destroying successive rounds of enemies who will become more and more dangerous as the simulation continues. The longer you last, the greater your rewards! Once everyone on your team is defeated at the same time – or when the timer runs out, if you’re playing the timed version – the mission ends. The mission also ends if the Kobayashi Maru is destroyed.

Participating in the Kobayashi Maru event will give you a choice of marks, and if you survive for a significant amount of time you’ll also earn bonus dilithium ore. Playing the Kobayashi Maru for at least three days out of the event’s duration will also unlock special limited-time rewards for you: the Prolonged Engagement Phaser Beam Array and Prolonged Engagement Phaser Dual Cannons, which are both energy weapons that become stronger the longer that your ship is in combat.

The Kobayashi Maru event will run on PC starting on June 29 at 10 AM PST through July 3 at 10 AM PST. The queue is available to all captains of level 50+.

Jesse Heinig

Staff Game Designer

Cryptic Studios

So hype! @_@
I wish the ship itself was a reward though; it looks fantastic. D:

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-27 17:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
<(O.o)> So Nintendo is making the Retro SNES?
Source?????

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-27 17:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Final Fantasy III, Earthbound, Mario RPG and Metroid is good enough.
Secret of Mana too.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-06-27 19:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

All players will get a 10+1 ticket on the 29th June.
Free daily summons for 28 days.
Producer jacket and anniversary ring.
Free 10+1 ticket on the 28th day login for July. (100 lapis daily after that)
Guaranteed 5* summon.
Ffx banner.
King Mog raid event.
Kelsus shards.
Special packages.

Gumi sure knows how to make an anniversary event.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-06-27 19:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

TFW you used Surecast to literally save someone's life in The Royal Menagerie during Aerial Blast.

[edit] Also TFW being told "ghis you were mvp that fight" after a ten minute long Lakshimi HM when everyone somehow kept falling off the sides of the arena. lol
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-06-27 19:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-06-27 20:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-06-28 02:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6jz4g7/simultaneous_logout_measures/

so instead of making it so that their forced logout command is system level (right now it's an action used on your character, so being in a cutscene or crafting or anything else where actions cannot be taken, you bypass the forced logout) theyre just d/cing everyone on the server at once. *** lol

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-06-28 07:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Went out for lunch today, didnt feel like cooking. ordered vegetarian lasagne and I got lasagna pasta with gratin in between....I complained, they deserved it.

Post deleted by User.
By Wordspoken 2017-06-28 07:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
<(O.o)> So Nintendo is making the Retro SNES?
Yes, yes they are, and, like the Retro NES before it, it's going to be made in LIMITED QUANTITIES AND ONLY THE SCALPERS WILL HAVE THEM IN STOCK. Artificial scarcity. Something I do not like and do not agree with. Thank God I broke out of the Nintendo brainwashing ages ago.
They are also producing more than nes version and claim they learned their lesson. We'll see how it turns out. I'm going to get one, since I never owned a SNES(!).
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-06-28 07:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lennart said: »
Asura.Vienner said: »
Went out for lunch today, didnt feel like cooking. ordered vegetarian lasagne and I got lasagna pasta with gratin in between....I complained, they deserved it.
Did you ever solve that breakfest problem you were having about trying to find something appetizing?

I had the same problem for suppers at work and ended up just skipping lunches so I am famished enough that whatever I make is satisfying, lol.
No I havent really, I'm back on food supplements cause my hair started falling out and I break my nails constantly. It works though, but its kind of expensive (a box of supplements for a month costs me €60), but it really does help.

Think breakfast will always remain the hardest meal of the day, I cant do sugar, no time to prepare veggies, I dont eat meat so I'm kind of stuck on bread and cheese ><

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-28 08:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

LennartHK said: »
soylent for breakfast

josiah'd it

she said no meat! soylent green is people!
[+]
user: voiceless
By Asura.Swaggernaught 2017-06-28 09:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

astonishing
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2017-06-28 11:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks awesome. I hope we get more movie-era ships.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-06-28 12:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2017-06-28 12:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Woo! Martok's back!
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10552414-j.g.-hertzler-joins-the-cast-of-star-trek-online
Quote:
“How is it that I have only one eye, but I can see more clearly than anyone around me?” –Martok, Deep Space Nine.

Star Trek Online is very pleased to announce the newest addition to our cast- J.G. Hertzler, reprising the role of Martok, the former Klingon Chancellor that he made famous in the beloved series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Martok was originally brought into DS9 as a brief guest star, but Hertzler’s portrayal led to him becoming a fan favorite who eventually became a recurring character. The Klingon General proved instrumental in the war with the Dominion, helping Worf and the crew of Deep Space Nine fend off legions of Jem’Hadar ships, and even endured three years of torture at the hands of the Dominion’s elite soldiers. Martok gained such renown in the war that then-Chancellor Gowron felt he was a threat to the throne, and attempted to discredit and, eventually, kill him. Worf challenged Gowron and defeated him, but turned down the honor of becoming Chancellor, instead granting it to his friend, Martok.

As far as the Galaxy knows, Martok is dead – having been killed in an honor duel for the position of Chancellor by J’mpok in 2393. Where has he been for the last eighteen years? And what role will he play in the world of 2410? All of this will be revealed in an upcoming update to Star Trek Online.

Check out our interview with J.G. Hertzler, where he talks about returning to the role of Martok and how Klingons are like football players, right here:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10549074-season-13.5-comes-to-pc-july-18th
Quote:
On July 18th, the newest update to Star Trek Online comes to Captains on PC! Season 13.5 will bring with it a brand new Featured Episode, a new Endeavor System for Captains to conquer, and a brand new Admiralty Campaign featuring the latinum-hunting efforts of the Ferengi.

In “Brushfire,” our new Featured Episode, players will be contacted by legendary Klingon General Rodek, voiced by Tony Todd. He’s found a secret prison run by the Son’a, the alien race from Star Trek: Insurrection, and needs your help to rescue a special prisoner. That prisoner, Captains will come to learn, is former Klingon Chancellor Martok, voiced by J.G. Hertzler, who originated the role in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. The Alliance hopes that Martok will be key in halting the protomatter-fueled advance of the Tzenkethi.

Captains will also get access to our brand new Endeavor System, which offers new challenges in the content you play every day. Players can participate in a new Endeavor every few days and earn immediate rewards for completing specific in-game tasks. These tasks will take you to areas of the game you might play, or to content you’ve never had the chance to try, all for exciting rewards.

And finally, Season 13.5 introduces a new Ferengi Admiralty Campaign, which lets captains send ships on assignments to earn resources in support of the Ferengi Alliance. Don’t send your Admiralty ships out just for exploration, or honor and glory, send them out to bring home that sweet sweet latinum. Remember Rule of Acquisition #18: A Ferengi without profit is no Ferengi at all.

We can’t wait for you to experience everything Season 13.5 has to offer on July 18th. Look for more information on these features soon.
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-06-28 14:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-06-28 16:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had so much sushi, I think I'm pregnant again.
First Page 2 3 ... 20905 20906 20907 ... 22553 22554 22555