Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
296 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20855 20856 20857 ... 20958 20959 20960
Offline
Posts: 23209
By fonewear 2017-05-18 12:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
$400 dollars raised! Almost at the goal!

Come on guys, you can raise the rest of the money!

/hacks into Kojo's bank account, sees the red, laughs, and forgets he hacked into it to send some money over to Kuwoobie.

I'll pledge about 3.50 !
 Bismarck.Lennart
Online
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: LennartHK
Posts: 607
By Bismarck.Lennart 2017-05-18 13:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
We took our cat to the vet and got her re-hydrated with IV fluid and they gave her some antibiotics, but that was all we could afford. That alone cost about $150. Today she is still laying next to her food bowls and barely moving or responding to anything. We won't know what is wrong with her until we can get blood work and xrays done which we can't afford right now. This could not have happened at a worse time. I have set up a GoFundMe page for her. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Her name is Moo Cow and she is the greatest cat, most loving cat I have ever known
Good luck.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 29618
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-18 14:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Lennart said: »
[+]
Offline
Posts: 6998
By Candlejack 2017-05-18 15:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder
Offline
Posts: 15707
By schizm2 2017-05-18 19:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
<(O.o)> Yes, Prequel of the Dark Crystal...

YouTube Video Placeholder
Offline
Posts: 15707
By schizm2 2017-05-18 19:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
When I started playing FFXI, it reminded me of certain aspects for the Dark Crystal...but a prequel series, that's going to be interesting.
Offline
Posts: 15707
By schizm2 2017-05-18 19:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Alright, time for bed, last day tomorrow at my old job, after that it's welcome to the dub...
Online
Posts: 876
By LennartHK 2017-05-18 20:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pleasant dreams schism.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15469
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-18 22:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Schutz
Posts: 3116
By Fenrir.Schutz 2017-05-18 23:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leon Kasai said: »
Star Trek: Discovery trailer comes out... USS Discovery doesn't show up at all. Off to a great start.
YouTube Video Placeholder


Discovery looks really amazing. I hope it does well...I'm not so sure about subscribing to a premium channel just to see it, but I'll check out the blu-ray collection later, maybe. ^^;;

There's this, though, on regular US cable, that looks interesting, too... :p

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kenseto
Posts: 101
By Asura.Kensetobyakara 2017-05-18 23:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 

Can't have a moment's peace...
[+]
Offline
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
Posts: 2647
By Chu Chu 2017-05-18 23:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
A silent voice is so good. Everyone go watch it ;;;;;

[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Helping Hand
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
Posts: 886
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2017-05-19 00:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Chu Chu said: »
A silent voice is so good. Everyone go watch it ;;;;;


whats it about? mild spoilers plz
Offline
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
Posts: 2647
By Chu Chu 2017-05-19 00:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
whats it about? mild spoilers plz
thats all you get from meeeee
[+]
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: voiceless
Posts: 179
By Asura.Swaggernaught 2017-05-19 00:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Sylph.Cherche
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 684
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-19 02:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Started Brave Exvius, pulled Reberta.

She's currently two rounding second stage Shadow Bahamut.

Feels good, man.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33970
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-05-19 02:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Chu Chu said: »
A silent voice is so good. Everyone go watch it ;;;;;


whats it about? mild spoilers plz

Quote:
Plot Summary: A deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)

Plot summary from ANN lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 29618
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-19 08:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
We took our cat to the vet and got her re-hydrated with IV fluid and they gave her some antibiotics, but that was all we could afford. That alone cost about $150. Today she is still laying next to her food bowls and barely moving or responding to anything. We won't know what is wrong with her until we can get blood work and xrays done which we can't afford right now. This could not have happened at a worse time. I have set up a GoFundMe page for her. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Her name is Moo Cow and she is the greatest cat, most loving cat I have ever known
Update on the kitty????
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5288
By Leon Kasai 2017-05-19 09:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fenrir.Schutz said: »

Discovery looks really amazing. I hope it does well...I'm not so sure about subscribing to a premium channel just to see it, but I'll check out the blu-ray collection later, maybe. ^^;;

There's this, though, on regular US cable, that looks interesting, too... :p
It looks good for sure, barring the Klingons (though there may be an explanation for those), but the trailer didn't show much that wasn't already leaked or mentioned in interviews already. Was really hoping we'd get to see the tweaked Discovery design at least. :<

Sylph.Cherche said: »
Started Brave Exvius, pulled Reberta.

She's currently two rounding second stage Shadow Bahamut.

Feels good, man.
Congrats! I hope you manage to get enough trust moogles from the raid to get her TM!
If you want a 774 Attack Gilgamesh friend, my code is 207,120,404. :D
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
Posts: 13594
By Asura.Vyre 2017-05-19 10:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Just got done watching the entirety of Mobile Suit Gundam for the first time. I saw the majority of it when it aired on Toonami, but I'd never watched every episode, and I hadn't seen the ending. It felt somewhat abrupt, but I wasn't dissatisfied.

Also Amuro and Lalah's relationship was different than what I remember, but then again I might have dozed off for part of an episode when they were on Side 6.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33970
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-05-19 10:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 684
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-19 11:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leon Kasai said: »
Sylph.Cherche said: »
Started Brave Exvius, pulled Reberta.

She's currently two rounding second stage Shadow Bahamut.

Feels good, man.
Congrats! I hope you manage to get enough trust moogles from the raid to get her TM!
If you want a 774 Attack Gilgamesh friend, my code is 207,120,404. :D
Tempted to use lapis to keep spamming bahamut in an attempt to do that. At 42% currently. Bonus Gungnir or Draconic Spike wouldn't hurt either.
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5288
By Leon Kasai 2017-05-19 11:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sylph.Cherche said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
Sylph.Cherche said: »
Started Brave Exvius, pulled Reberta.

She's currently two rounding second stage Shadow Bahamut.

Feels good, man.
Congrats! I hope you manage to get enough trust moogles from the raid to get her TM!
If you want a 774 Attack Gilgamesh friend, my code is 207,120,404. :D
Tempted to use lapis to keep spamming bahamut in an attempt to do that. At 42% currently. Bonus Gungnir or Draconic Spike wouldn't hurt either.
I'd wait until the last day or two of the event before blowing lapis on refreshes. Would suck to spend it and get the TM finished with days left to spare still, especially if a summon banner you really like shows up soon after.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6051
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-05-19 11:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Koe no katachi Blu-ray out!
:OOO
Offline
Posts: 6998
By Candlejack 2017-05-19 11:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Koe no katachi Blu-ray out!
:OOO
Meh, wake me in August for the Shin Gojira U.S dvd release.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15469
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-19 12:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Come home to two ambulance, two firetrucks, two fire chief SUVs, and a few sheriff vehicles blocking my driveway.

Stop dying on my lawn pls.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 6998
By Candlejack 2017-05-19 12:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Come home to two ambulance, two firetrucks, two fire chief SUVs, and a few sheriff vehicles blocking my driveway.

Stop dying on my lawn pls.
There's an obvious sign on your garage. How's your coffee?
Offline
Posts: 6998
By Candlejack 2017-05-19 13:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hm...
*Watches Koe no Katachi*
I'll let you know what I think of it.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15469
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-19 13:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Well I thought it was a killing/dumped body since the paramedics left without the body and the whole place is taped off, but it's just a drug overdose. Least I don't have to get the guns out.
 Sylph.Cherche
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 684
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-19 15:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20855 20856 20857 ... 20958 20959 20960
Log in to post.