user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-02 10:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
olyard said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I got creative, and got mine off the Cluster in Lufaise, along with Refuelling...Double Whammy!

Too bad you cant learn Self Destruct from Clusters huh?

Dont Give out false info to people~

Refueling = Clusters

Self Destruct = Singles

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Clusters

Hey listen up.. I'm not going to slam testimonal information at ya, but how many updates have we seen since 2005? Its now 2010, and I'm telling you that I learned mine from a cluster. Sorry if you didn't happen for ya. Sorry if you missed out.

BTW. the wiki says it does cast Self Destruct, However, it may not be highlighted in the Blue meaning you can learn a blu spell from this mob, but again, I'm just letting you know from my experience,

I learned Self destruct from it. Ohhh Lucky me!

=/

***, coming from the tard who is doing a stp sword just cause. Also spamming dia is good for low level mobs.

Not my Fault, your experience is bad. Yer such a hater, when ppl want to be different. I carve my own path, I play my job how I want!

DEAL.

lol
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-02 10:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:
i learned self destruct off clusters in mount zolam so yes you can learn it from them took me 3 tries

Thank - you very much.

Seriously quoting your own sock account to make your claim valid lol. Such a retard.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-02 13:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:
i learned self destruct off clusters in mount zolam so yes you can learn it from them took me 3 tries

Thank - you very much.

Seriously quoting your own sock account to make your claim valid lol. Such a retard.

I rated you up
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-11-02 13:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
olyard said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I got creative, and got mine off the Cluster in Lufaise, along with Refuelling...Double Whammy!

Too bad you cant learn Self Destruct from Clusters huh?

Dont Give out false info to people~

Refueling = Clusters

Self Destruct = Singles

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Clusters

Hey listen up.. I'm not going to slam testimonal information at ya, but how many updates have we seen since 2005? Its now 2010, and I'm telling you that I learned mine from a cluster. Sorry if you didn't happen for ya. Sorry if you missed out.

BTW. the wiki says it does cast Self Destruct, However, it may not be highlighted in the Blue meaning you can learn a blu spell from this mob, but again, I'm just letting you know from my experience,

I learned Self destruct from it. Ohhh Lucky me!

=/

***, coming from the tard who is doing a stp sword just cause. Also spamming dia is good for low level mobs.

Not my Fault, your experience is bad. Yer such a hater, when ppl want to be different. I carve my own path, I play my job how I want!

DEAL.

lol
I lol'd too, the only way Neon plays his job differently is to play it badly.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-02 16:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Jessie said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Because that would let you get Refueling and Self-Destruct off the same set of mobs, you wouldn't have to *** around in Arrapago for Tail Slap, etc.
Yeah, but Bombs are decisively easier to learn spells off of than Clusters anyway. It's better to learn Self-Destruct off of Bombs and then spend less time with Clusters.

I agree that it would be better if a few more people went out and tried it to give us a clearer indication one way or the other. If someone could show us screenshots then BAM you're done. If multiple people tried for a long period of time (allowing all 3 bombs within the cluster to explode on their own accord, of course) and there was nothing, then it's plausible that it could simply never happen, or maybe it does happen to some people as some level of freak accident.

Maybe it was a glitch that Neonracer and Daddyrabbit learned the spell from Clusters. Heck, maybe it was a glitch that they ninja-fixed in a past update and we can never prove them right.

But again, like I said, there's no way to prove them wrong, only ever a way to prove them right.

Jessie, All I tried to say to everyone that B4 there was a way that I knew how to take SS in the game, I learned the spell. I would not make something up, b.c I only explain myself in this game as fact. i have nothing ever to lie about in this game, b.c I'm only here like everyone else, trying to add information that's useful or ask questions that I do not know the answers to that others may already know. I know that I have a following of haters on here, so I'm going to say this again one time only, b.c explaining myself to death is just sickening and irrelevant, haterz never listen to me anyways... so.. their loss.

As I have said b4, there has been many updates since 2005. Who knows.. perhaps I exposed a glitch and never thought of anything about it.

Blazz, I almost gave you a second doubt, guess I was wrong, Your such an elitist like Flionfart.. you got your say, we all have our say, doesn't matter what your say is to me.. I play my game the way I see fit. I have met many Aussie's on my server.. you do your country injustice.

You guys tire the ***out me..waste of my valubale posting time...

[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-02 16:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:

Thank - you very much.

I rated you up

Playing ff 14 and still coming here to post.. Go *** it up on the other AH. perhaps you can find others to plague your insulting behaviour somewhere else. Only ppl who share your similar opinions must also think and act the same as you. If that is so, I feel sorry for the world. I feel sorry for your fiance or GF..IF you ever met one...TBH I'm sure they'd wouldn't want to be around ya period, the way you act. I know I wouldn't.. too childish for my taste!
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-02 20:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:

Thank - you very much.

I rated you up

Playing ff 14 and still coming here to post.. Go *** it up on the other AH. perhaps you can find others to plague your insulting behaviour somewhere else. Only ppl who share your similar opinions must also think and act the same as you. If that is so, I feel sorry for the world. I feel sorry for your fiance or GF..IF you ever met one...TBH I'm sure they'd wouldn't want to be around ya period, the way you act. I know I wouldn't.. too childish for my taste!

Doing more than one thing at a time must be a foreign concept to someone as inept as you. You might notice most people are calling you out as being a retard. People who don't even like me.

And again, you're probably more childish than me. Go QQ some more you spud.
[+]
 Jar
By Jar 2010-11-03 03:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

wow my server is full of tards <_<
 Caitsith.Jar
user: Jar
By Caitsith.Jar 2010-11-03 03:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

ment to post on this account lul :x
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2010-11-03 03:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Jar said:

Caitsith.Jar said:

Guess you proved you're point =)
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-03 03:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
waste of my valubale posting time...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-03 03:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Gotterdammerung said:
Jar said:

Caitsith.Jar said:

Guess you proved you're point =)

Quote:
Guess you proved you're point

Quote:
you proved you're point

Quote:
you're point

Quote:
You are point

[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-11-03 03:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Jar... wtf.
 Odin.Yakoo
Server: Odin
user: Yakoo
By Odin.Yakoo 2010-11-03 03:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I have learned it in Ifrit's Cauldron as LVL 50. My friend helped me as SMN with carby until the bomb exploded.

Or spamming Bludgeon is always a good idea since it will give the mob many tp.
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2010-11-03 04:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

you cant grammar natzi in da forums >:O

Is against the RULES!
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-03 04:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Gotterdammerung said:
you cant grammar nazi in da forums >:O Is against the RULES!

ftfy >:D
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-11-03 04:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:

Thank - you very much.

I rated you up

You're dumb, there is no 'other' AH.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-03 05:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Lol you actually almost make it seem cool
 Jar
By Jar 2010-11-03 05:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Jar... wtf.
lol you are never even online :x
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-03 06:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Lol you actually almost make it seem cool

Is MinusSeven... his IQ?
[+]
 Jar
By Jar 2010-11-03 06:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:

Thank - you very much.

I rated you up

You're dumb, there is no 'other' AH.
well this site only tracks jeuno/whitegate AH soo i guess he wants to to troll the sandy AH?
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-11-03 06:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I learned it from Clusters. They are still the bombs to me, but not like Turtles and Mandies who have the same ability, Head Butt. Like everyone else said, it's based on your luck.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-03 07:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Degeneration, I tired to make that same point, but there is obviously asshats that want to do more than just Q Q on me, just b.c they have nothing better to do then to troll on me b.c they think I have nothing more valuable to add. I've had my say, and I'm done with having to battle behind the screen to useless internet mongers who nothing better to do, then to try to combat me with tell tale rants of spewing perverbal BS, then to rather let it go, and move on. Its obvious that I'm just feeding the trolls..

I said it, I learned it from Clusters..and that's that. I've had my say. Watch as the trolling continues.. pretty sad.
[+]
 Jar
By Jar 2010-11-03 07:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Degeneration, I tired to make that same point, but there is obviously asshats that want to do more than just Q Q on me, just b.c they have nothing better to do then to troll on me b.c they think I have nothing more valuable to add. I've had my say, and I'm done with having to battle behind the screen to useless internet mongers who nothing better to do, then to try to combat me with tell tale rants of spewing perverbal BS, then to rather let it go, and move on. Its obvious that I'm just feeding the trolls..

I said it, I learned it from Clusters..and that's that. I've had my say. Watch as the trolling continues.. pretty sad.

I Are Point.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-11-03 07:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I'll just go ahead and make two characters, unlock BLU on both, level them up to Self-Destruct learning level, and then have one fight Bombs and the other fight Clusters and see which one learns it.

Yeah.

This is when you make the POIDH call.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
Server: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2010-11-03 09:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-03 09:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

My friend has BLU at 85 and like 20 spells lol cause he abyssea'd it. I'll ask him to try and learn self-destruct from clusters and SS it. I know his skill is capped so shouldn't take long if its possible.